Denial

Oh how I've missed you all <3

I'd like to start with an apology :D

Don't hate me after ;-;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Y/n's POV]

I was completely alert, watching Izana with baited breath, trying to anticipate his next move. I started to move forward, but stopped as the wound in my arm started to throb. I flinched, grabbing and squeezing my arm, as Takemichi came up beside me and said, "Are you alright?" I looked up at him and smiled as I said, "It's just a flesh wound. Nothing I can't handle." I tried to stand upright, but quickly held my arm again, as I chuckled and quietly said, "Just hurts like a bitch." Takemichi chuckled as he patted my back and looked back over at Izana and Mikey. "Did he do this?" I sighed, as I looked over at Kisaki and said, "No, he did.." Takemichi looked over, and smiled as all the pieces connected for him. "You did that to him?" I saw the smirk plastered on Takemichi's face as I said, "Yeahhh.. I was gonna to kill him.. but Emma talked me out of it.."

Takemichi's face turned in confusion, as I shook my head and said, "I'll explain later, but when he pulled a gun on me, I slashed his face to get away.." Takemichi shivered, as he placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm glad you're safe, but next time keep your head on straight (Y/n).." He lowered his head as he quietly said, "A whole lot of us would miss you if you were gone.." His words made my heart swell, but it was quickly replaced with guilt. I almost lost everything.. Kisaki deserves to die.. but Emma wouldn't want me to die trying to avenge her. I sighed, closing my eyes as a memory of Emma came rushing back to me. "Show them how much pain a woman can inflict." I smiled as I opened my eyes, focusing back onto the fight before me. I will not let Kisaki win this. Toman will be the winner of this fight. You sucked in a deep breath as a dark thought crossed your mind. Your thoughts were interrupted as Draken came up beside you two.

"Ray, are you sure you can do this?" You smiled as you said, "C'mon you know me better than that." Draken smiled as he looked at Takemichi, "So.. You came from the future.." He then looked over at me as he said, "And you knew all about it and helped him out, didn't you?" Takemichi and I awkwardly looked at each other, as Draken shrugged and said, "Honestly, it sounds like some bullshit.. but, seeing how you two were always so determined to make things right.. I believe you.." You smiled as Draken looked over and said, "You have both me and Mikey under your guidance.." I took a step forward, taking his hand as I squeezed it tight. He smiled as he said, "Though (Y/n)'s always had us wrapped around her finger." Takemichi and I both chuckled as I said, "Don't worry Draken. We're gonna win this fight." Draken looked back at me and smiled as he said, "I knew you'd say that." I scoffed and looked back over at Mikey as he started to walk towards Izana. "Let's settle this once and for all brother." 

Mikey didn't let Izana answer as he threw his leg up attempting to make contact with Izana's face. Izana quickly blocked it, as he ran forward trying to tackle Mikey as he said, "Woah! That kick was amazing Mikey!" Mikey didn't let up, as he quickly shifted his weight and brought down his leg on Izana's neck. Except Izana didn't fall. Instead he threw up his leg to kick Mikey's blind spot. Mikey using his other leg jumped back, landing down on all fours as Izana quickly straightened himself and said, "Having this much power in such a bad mental state?! That's crazy!" Mikey gritted his teeth as he ran forward attempting to once again land a kick on Izana, but Izana threw up his leg, blocking Mikey's kick as he grinned and said, "Extraordinary rebound and balance! Incredible! It's no wonder they call you "Unbeatable."" Izana leaned back as he started to laugh, his eyes growing wide as he softly said, "This.. is amazing.. I haven't felt this motivated in so long!"