The End

[12 years in the future]

[Takemichi POV]

Whoa.. Where am I? I looked around confused, but only for a second as I realized whose house I was in front of. "Holy shit. It's (Y/n)'s house!" At that moment, I heard a soft grunt as I looked to my right. My eyes started to fill with tears as I heard her soft voice say, "Y'know Takemichi, I really expected you to help me get these bags out of the car." My heart was full as I stared at Hina. She was alive. She was standing before me, looking agitated, but still so fucking beautiful. I quickly ran forward wrapping my hands around her waist as I twirled her in the air. "Hina.. It's really you.." She was a little surprised, but softened as she said, "What's wrong with you today Takemichi? It's almost like you're not you-" She pulled away from me, realization spreading across her face as she placed a hand over her mouth. "Takemichi.. Is it you.. Are you-" I cut her off as I grabbed her face and kissed her softly, "It's me Hina.. It's really me.." She grew excited, as she hugged me tightly as tears fell from her eyes. Another taxi pulled in behind ours, as Hina pulled away, wiping her tears as she said, "Oh god. Wait til I tell them." I tilted my head as I said, "Tell who-"

My eyes quickly found her as she stepped out of the car. "Why are y'all crying? We just got here?" (Y/n).. God she's alive.. She looks so beautiful.. Hina bounced up and down as she said, "Takemichi's back!! (Y/n)-san he's back!" She stopped dead in her tracks as Hina's words sunk into her head. "You're shitting me. Holy fuck. Takemichi is it really you?!" She ran forward wrapping her around me, as she cried softly. "Welcome home Idiot-michi." I laughed, tears falling from my eyes as I said, "So that nickname is still a thing." She chuckled, but before she could respond, I heard an all too familiar voice. "So is no one gonna help us take these bags out?" I saw his short black hair, and a dragon tattoo on his neck, and although he looked so different, I knew exactly who it was. "Mikey.." He smiled as he said, "All these tears can only mean Takemichi is back. Good to see you man." He came forward taking my hand in his as he pulled me into a hug.

Tears streamed down my face as I said, "You guys are alive.. You're actually here.. You're safe.." Mikey chuckled as he let me go. "That's all because of you Takemichi. Seriously we're all alive because of you.. Thank you Takemichi.." Mikey smiled softly as Hina hugged my arm saying, "We've waited 12 long years for you to finally come back so we can thank you.." I smiled softly, wiping away my tears, but as I was about to speak I saw an all too familiar face walking up to us with a small toddler in his hands. My whole body softened as I said, "Chifuyu..." He grinned as he held up the toddler saying, "Why'd I find this little man trying to pull out luggage on his own?!" I titled my head in confusion, studying the little boy, as (Y/n) smacked Mikey's arm behind me. "YOU LEFT HIM ALONE MIKEY?!" Mikey snickered as he said, "What?! Oliver said he could handle it!" He had short slicked black hair and (Y/n)'s eyes, but all too familiar little canines. He was the next to speak as he said, "Uncle Mikey is lying. He said he missed mama." (Y/n) glared at Mikey as Chifuyu set him down and he ran towards (Y/n).