What happens now?

You slowly open your eyes and the first thing you see is Cameron at your bedside. His head is on your bed, he's holding your hand, and you can hear him sleeping soundly. You look around the room as you realize it's nighttime. You reach out using your other hand and softly place it on his head, running through his medium length hair. It was always so soft compared to yours. You softly smiled to yourself as you yawned. While you were still very mad at him for how he was acting, you couldn't deny how much you missed your big brother. You and Cameron had always been extremely close, growing up. You completely shut him out when the abuse started. You envied the fact that he was never around, never had to carry the burden of hearing your mother plead for her life, and never had to deal with the same kind of abuse you did.

After the incident that resulted in your arrest, you and Cameron got really close again when you both broke down at the hospital. You both talked about how you felt over the course of the past months. Leaving him was extremely hard, but you knew Cameron sent you away to protect you. You knew he was trying to take you back for that same reason, but this time it was different. You looked off in the distance as you thought about the past couple of months. Even though Hanma was a big threat to you, somehow being near him didn't scare you, and you knew that was because of the comfort your friends brought you. You sigh as you tilted your head back, looking at the ceiling. "I hope you get a chance to get to know them..."

Your thoughts are interrupted as the door slowly opens, revealing Cameron's girlfriend. "Oh you're awake!" She softly whispered as she made her way over to you. You smiled at her as you said, "Lilah, right?" She smiles and nods, as she says, "Lilah Moore. I'm very excited to meet you. Cameron talks a great deal about you." Your smile grew wider as you said, "Cameron has mentioned you briefly, but I can see why. He wanted to surprise me." You giggled as you reached out your free hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry it's under these circumstances, but I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." She shakes your hand as she carefully sits on your bed. You feel a bit awkward as you ask, "So... How much do you know.." Lilah looks away as she softly smiles. "All of it. Mikey told us everything." Your face falls as she continues. "I... I don't think I've ever seen him so distraught.." You feel even worse as she continues to speak, "He has a lot of anger because of what happened between you and your dad."

Your head shoots up, as you stutter out, "H-He told y-you?" Lilah nods, as she smiles softly. "He told me everything when he realized he loved me." She chuckles to herself as she says, "Something about "Wanting to be transparent with me." He really does feel a great deal of guilt for not being able to protect you. So when we came here, and you were gone for 3 days, he was scared out of his mind. He wouldn't sleep, he just scoured the city looking for you." You feel tears sting your eyes, as she continues, "So when we came home and saw the light on, he lit up as he ran into the house, only to find your friends." She pauses, as she checks to make sure Cameron is asleep, before she says, "Which... By the way.. How are you not googly eyes over that tall blonde with the dragon tattoo?" You start to giggle, as she continues. "He was a tall glass of water and he seemed to care for you the most." You smile softly, but before you can say something, Cameron mumbles out, "Actually I think Angry loves her the most." Lilah turns white as a ghost as she says, "I would to take this time to say, I was joking." Cameron rubs his eyes, but keeps his head on the bed as he says, "Suuree you were."

You start to laugh at the relationship him and Lilah shared. As she turns back to you and continues, "That night Mikey told us everything. Cameron lashed out, told them they weren't welcomed anymore." Cameron interrupts her as he says, "Draken was actually the one who told us where to find you." You softly smile as you say, "That doesn't surprise me. He always does what he thinks is best. Even if it goes against what Mikey and the others want. He would always say, "It's not that you have to bow your head, you just have a heart that cares."  I'm actually not surprised that he's the one who told you." Cameron finally sits up as he says, "I will admit, I was pleasantly surprised that they actually stayed away." You rest your head back as you say, "I'm not. They will always respect others wishes, no matter how much it kills them. If Mikey and the others' didn't want to tell you it was probably because you threatened to take me home." Cameron falls silent as you take a deep breath and say, "Cameron I'm not leaving.." Cameron sighs, as he says, "(Y/n).." You cut him off as you look at him and Lilah.