Explanation

Hey there :) 

First off I wanna say thank you for reading this story! It is my first story so I hope you'll be kind with me as I'm still getting use to it.

For some background...

This takes place in an alternative universe and doesn't follow the actual manga.

Will I probably still reference fights that happen in the manga/anime? Yeahhhh probably, I just won't stick to the exact timelines :) I also want to add that this story will contain some smut, strong language and at times touchy topics BUT! I will make sure to include warnings before the story begins :)

This story follows (Y/N) a 18 year old girl who just moved to Japan with the support of her brother, Cameron. For her this is her new beginning, a chance to leave behind the delinquent life she leads in America, but of course all that changes when she meets Mitsuya, Baji, and all of Toman. She is in her final year of high school and is very strong and can hold her own in fights. 

In all honesty I have a small outline in my head for how I want this story to go, but I specifically chose these characters because I feel they don't get as much love and I feel like they are polar opposites at times, which I will 100% be using to my advantage :) It will be a fight between starting over or following her old path. Who do you think she'll end up with? Who are you rooting for?? I'd love to know your thoughts :)

Again thank you for reading this and I hope you'll bear with me as this is my first story. I am excited and I will try my best, not only for me but for you guys as well!

See yah in the first chapter :)