Time for a talk

The next morning you wake up to an empty bed and a note from Mitsuya.

"I had some errands I had to run, I'm sorry for leaving so soon. I'll make it up to you and don't worry, I won't tell Mikey about Moebius, but talk to Emma please."

You grab your phone and text Emma. "Hey are you busy? We need to talk." As you wait for a reply, you head to the restroom, as you hear your phone go off. You check and see Emma's response, "Yes I'm free, your place? Is everything alright?" You start the shower as you text her back, "It's nothing too bad, I just had a question. Meet at my place in 30." You undress and hop in the shower, completely forgetting the love marks Mitsuya made on your thighs. "What is it with these guys and leaving me bruised up" You chuckle to yourself, "I'm gonna get them back, just wait." Not only that but you realize he let you keep his chain. Seeing it honestly puts a smile on your face. About 20 mins later you shut off the water and hop out. Getting dressed quickly as you head to the kitchen to heat up the leftover ramen.

10 mins later a knock is heard at the door. Before you open it, you hide the chain under your shirt. As you open the door, you're greeted by Emma's smile. "Hi!" She says, as you motion her in and say, "Come on in." You close the door behind her, "Have you eaten? Do you want some ramen?" This makes her chuckle as she says, "(Y/n), no offense but your ramen isn't the best." You laugh with her, knowing she's telling the truth, but say, "While you're absolutely right, Mitsuya taught me how to make it and it's actually so delicious." She raises an eyebrow at you and asks "Mitsuya was here last night?"

You halt in your steps as you think, "Well she's never letting this go." and you turn to face her. "Yeah he was, he um..." You shoot her an awkward smile as you pull out the necklace and finish saying, "...he kinda spent the night..." Blush rushes to your cheeks, as Emma practically screams "WHAT?!" Excitement is read on her face as she says, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE LIKED YOU!" You chuckle as you say. "Emma please calm down, it's literally 9:30. We will talk about that in a minute though because I have a question." This brings Emma back to reality as she nods her head, motioning you to continue. "Why didn't you tell Mikey about those group of idiots harassing you?"

Relief is seen on her face, as she says, "Easy, I knew he would seek revenge, and that's not what Toman's about." This makes you realize you and Mitsuya never finished your conversation about Toman, making you ask, "What the hell is Toman anyways? Mitsuya lost his shit when I told him about the incident." Shock is seen on Emma's face, "YOU TOLD MITSUYA?!" You sigh as you say, "Yeah I did, I had to. Those same guys attacked me again yesterday, and if it wasn't for Mitsuya I probably would be in the hospital right now. They pulled a knife on me." Fear can be sensed on Emma, as she runs up to you, "Oh my god, are you okay?!" She searches your body, but you reassure her, "I'm fine just some scratches, but Mitsuya was the one who grabbed the knife with his hand. He protected me." A smile appears on your face, putting Emma at ease.

"So that's why he was here." Emma asks. You nod and continue, "I cleaned his wound and he told me who they were. A group named Moebius? He seemed really mad saying they need to do something, but what can they do?" You turn your head to face Emma, as she realizes what you said and what you had asked earlier. "Wait, you don't know what Toman is?!" Emma deadpans. "I dunno, I thought it was some after school group." This makes Emma burst out laughing, as she says, "(Y/n) I know you're oblivious, but there's no way it's this bad" A vein is present on your head. "Mitsuya had the same reaction, just tell me already!" Emma, still chuckling, says, "Toman is a biker gang, consisting of 100 members." Your mouth drops as she continues, "Mikey is the acting commander, Draken being his number 2." You are at a loss for words, as the expression on your face makes Emma laugh even more, "You really had no idea?!" You shake your head as you shout, "No! Oh my god I embarrassed myself in front of a whole gang?!" You then realize what you have to do, even if it's the last thing you want to do. "Call Mikey, invite him over. Him and Draken." Emma's expression drops, but before she can get a word out, you say, "They attacked me twice now, he needs to know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you and Emma wait for the two, you tell her everything. Yes, everything.

"So Mitsuya and Baji?!" She asks with excitement seen on her face. "Yes, they both just happened." You rub your neck as you say, "Not that I didn't mind..." Emma shrieks, as she shakes your arm. "This is so exciting!! YOU HAVE TWO BOYS AFTER YOU!" You unhook yourself from Emma's grasp, "Emma would you calm down!" Emma puts her hand up, as she says, "Mitsuya literally gave you his chain, and Baji has never, and I literally mean NEVER, taken an interest in any girl." Blush appears on your face as you respond, "You forget Baji hasn't seen nor spoken to me in a week and Mitsuya..." You stop and think as you say, "I've technically only known him one day and he's already hit fourth base." Emma smiles at you, taking the chain in her hand, as she says, "But would you do it again?" Blush appears on your face, giving Emma a clear answer. "I-" You're interrupted by a knock on the door. You shake your head and shoot her a look, as you walk to the door. "Not a word about them." She nods in agreement, as you hide the chain in your shirt, and open the door.

"Hey (Y/n)." You see Mikey and Draken standing in the doorway. "Hey guys come in" They shuffle into your house as they see Emma sitting on the coach. "Hey Emma." Draken says, shooting her a smile. You close the door and motion the boys to sit down as you sit next to Emma. "(Y/n)," Mikey starts as he stands up and bows. "I'm so sorry for what happened at Musashi Shrine. I should've handled the situation better and stepped in when Baji came after you. I hope you can forgive me and we can be friends." "Don't you laugh you idiot" you think to yourself as you say, "Mikey I accept your apology, and I hope you can accept mine. I didn't think twice before I acted and I took it too far. You didn't know me all too well, so it is a bit my fault." Mikey returns to his original height as he smiles at you. "Friends?" He asks as you stand and hold out your pinky, leaving Mikey confused. "Friends." You respond, as Emma leans over and whispers, "Take your pinky in hers. It's her way of making a promise." He listens to Emma and takes your pinky, as Draken interrupts by saying, "This was sweet and all, but why did I have to come?" You release Mikey's pinky and sit back down as you say, "There's something else we need to talk about."

You tell them everything that had happened between you and Moebius, but you finish with, "Please don't be mad at Emma for not telling you." This surprises her, as you continue, "She didn't want you to seek revenge. She knew that isn't what Toman was about." Before anyone can say anything else, you add, "I, um, also, kinda, sorta, didn't know Toman was a biker gang..." This makes Mikey and Draken burst out laughing. "There's actually no way!" Mikey laughs as Draken continues. "What did you think we were?" You get really shy as you answer, "That doesn't really matter...." Emma interrupts you as she coughs out "After school group." You shoot her a glare as both of the boys begin to laugh even more. "I can't breathe" They both say, as red flushes to your cheeks, completely embarrassed.

After what felt like forever, they both calm down as they both stand and turn to you, bowing once again. "Thank you for protecting Emma," Mikey starts as Draken continues, "Thank you for also protecting Mitsuya." They both return to their original height as they say in unison, "And thank you for telling us." A smile appears on your face "There's no way these two lead a biker gang. Literally anyone would kill to be in my position." You chuckle to yourself, as you stand to face them. "Alright, what happens now?" Mikey and Draken smile at each other, then look back to you and Emma, as Mikey says calmly.

"Now? We fight."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter :)

What do you think will happen next :)

See you guys soon.