Uneasy

AN : Hi :)

So I forgot to put this on the last chapter, but were now heading into Tokyo Revengers Manga territory. So if you haven't read it, this is your SPOILER WARNING.

It won't be completely to script but you get the gist :)

OKAY, enjoy ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU FOUGHT WITH TAIJU?!" Mikey yelled, as Emma patched you up on your bed. When Emma came home, she found you a complete mess. You told her that you and Takemichi butted heads with the Black Dragons and she called Mikey soon after. "Mikey.. Calm down please.." Emma pleaded as she could tell I was out of it. I kept my eyes down the entire time they spoke. "EMMA HOW COULD I BE CALM?! LOOK AT HER!" Emma stands up, as she shields you from him. "That is enough. Look at her. Something else is going on. Give her a damn minute or I will kick you the fuck out until you calm down." She was stern, but made her point very clear, which made Mikey take a deep breath. "I'm sorry Emma." He rubs his face as he walks over to you. He kneels down before you as he takes your hand in his. "Are you okay?" He softly smiles as you nod. He scoots closer to you, trying to get your eyes on him. "But are you okay? I mean you seem upset. Did something else happen?" You nod as he rubs his thumb against the back of your hand. "Do you want to talk about it?" You nod softly as he smiles, and says, "You want a hug first?" He finally gets you to smile, as you nod, finally meeting his eyes. Mikey stands as he pulls you up into his arms. "Was that so hard to do the first time?" Emma asks, as she rolls her eyes at the smile plastered on Mikey's face. "I'm sorry, both of you. I've just been on edge." You feel him tense as you jokingly say, "Well if you'd tell me it wouldn't be so stressful now would it?"

He takes a deep breath, taking his time to finally meet your eyes, as he softly says, "You won't be happy when I do tell you.." The smile on your face slowly falls as you say, "Mikey.. What's going on..?" He tightens his grip on you as he never once breaks your stare. "Please don't hate me.. God. P-please don't h-hate me." His words were laced with fear, and pain. It scared you. What on Earth could have him this uneasy. "Hey, cut that out. I would never hate you Mikey." You take his face in your hands as you say, "But you're scaring me. Wh-what's going on?" He rests his head on yours as he said, "D-do you promise you w-won't be m-mad.." You smile, as you kiss his forehead, and hold out your pinky. "I promise. I swore you'd never face things alone, and I plan to uphold that Mikey." He weakly smiles as he takes your pinky. "I still think you're gonna be mad, but here I go." He takes a deep breath as he lets you go and motions Emma over. Emma takes your hand as she softly says, "Just hear him out.. okay?" You blink quickly as you think to yourself, "Emma knew.. what was wrong..?"  Your thoughts are interrupted as Mikey says, "There is no easy way to say this.. So I'm just gonna say it." He takes a deep breath as he looks you in your eyes. "Hanma is now apart of Toman. By request of Kisaki, he is the 3rd divisions new vice captain." As soon as you hear his name your stomach dropped. He was joking right? There was no fucking way he was not joking. You start to laugh, making Emma and Mikey go stiff. "You're joking right?"

You watch him squirm, unsure how to answer you. You stifle a laugh as you clear your throat and let Emma's hand go. "Is this some sick fucking joke? I know you like to fuck around a lot BUT THIS ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY." You lost your cool, I mean how couldn't you? You knew that Hanma was still a problem, but you felt like you could face it with your friends by your side. But now? He was on the same side as you, wearing the same uniform, being close enough to speak to you whenever the hell he pleased. It made you sick. Why the hell would Mikey do this? Knowing that he won't give you up. You had been completely silent, waiting for Mikey to say something, as he finally got the courage to speak. "I.. I didn't have a choice.." You let out a breathy laugh as you say, "No choice? You had no choice? That's fucking rich coming from you. YOU'RE THE ACTING COMMANDER. YOU CAN MAKE WHATEVER CHOICE YOU WANT." He grows angry as he says through gritted teeth. "I am trying to protect you." This actually makes you laugh as you turn away from him. "Protect me? By putting me in close proximity with that fucking creep." You turn and face him as you say, "The same motherfucker that kidnapped me, forced me on dates, beat me when I wouldn't answer his questions, kissed me against my will, threatens to kill the two guys I care most about, THAT HANMA RIGHT?" You take a deep breath, as you spat out, "The only reason I know half of that is because of Kazutora. If he hadn't told me, I would still be so fucking clueless."