Unexpected Connection

WARNING !!!

EXPECT SMUT :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as those words slipped from your mouth, you realized how it sounded, making your face turn a scarlet red, as you try to say, "T-that c-came out w-wrong! I-I-" You're cut off as Mitsuya pulls you into him, wrapping his arm around your waist. This causes your eyes to finally meet and your breath hitches as you see the lust he's trying to hide in his eyes. There is virtually no space between you two as he leans in, making your foreheads touch. "Say it again, but look me in the eyes." He brings his other hand up to your cheek, caressing it as he patiently waits for you to say it again. "Fuck, why do I feel this way. Calm down you idiot." You take a deep breath, calming your nerves as you stare into Mitsuya's eyes and say again "I want you to stay. Please, I don't wanna be alone."

His grip around you tightens, making you hold your breath, wondering what he's gonna do next. "It's becoming really hard to control myself around you, Feisty." Your eyes search his. "Don't say it." You take a deep breath, ignoring the thoughts in your head as you say, "Then don't." This makes Mitsuya's eyes open wide. He pulls you in, as he kisses you softly. You lean into his body, allowing your body's to blend, as you both enjoy the kiss you share. Before you know it he pulls away from you, leaving you wanting more, as he says, "Now what kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't contain myself." He winks at you, taking in the fact that you were basically pouting because he pulled away. "Now come on, don't pout Feisty." He kisses your forehead as he holds your hand pulling you to the kitchen. "At least let me make you some dinner first." You follow him, still pouting as you think to yourself, "Damn. He really is amazing. Just keep your guard up. I don't need another guy in my life." He begins rummaging through your fridge, as he smiles at you. "No matter how hot he is." You giggle to yourself as you step into the kitchen to help him.

"What are you feeling?" Mitsuya asks you, as you take a second to think. "Well, I would like another kiss," you say, as you lean into him, "but could you teach me to make ramen?" He chuckles, gladly giving you another soft kiss as he says, "Really? Why ramen?" You start to grab the ingredients as you answer, "Emma made me some bomb ass ramen my first day here and I haven't been able to replicate it. I've been craving it ever since." Mitsuya chuckles as he walks up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Ramen it is then."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuya teaches you how to make ramen in his style, and after an hour you're both sat in the living room with two big bowls of ramen. You're so surprised at how easy it is to talk to Mitsuya. You feel so calm when you're around him and it makes you feel warm inside. "He can be a tad cocky, but it's a good amount. I feel happy when he's around." Your thoughts are interrupted as he begins to ask you, "That phone call earlier, it was your brother right?" He looks at you, getting closer, taking your hand in his. "I know you might not wanna talk about it, but is everything okay? Is it something with your mom?" You hear the concern in his voice, and you know he's just worried about you. "He's been thinking about this the whole time. Way to go (Y/n). At least put his mind at ease."

You sigh as you look down and say, "My mom ran into my dad... He's a really bad guy. I'll spare you the sob story, but he was very abusive physically and mentally to her." Mitsuya wraps his arm around you, resting his head on your shoulder, as he listens to you. "She's never known when to walk away. The whole reason I'm here is because of him." You stop speaking as you think, "He can't know what I did. He'll think I'm a monster." You turn to him, eyes locking as you exhale, "But that's a story for another time." You give him a weak smile, as he pulls you into him, hugging you as he says, "Thank you for trusting me Feisty. I appreciate it." He pulls away from you, as he places his hand on your cheek, pulling you close to kiss your forehead. Before you can even stop yourself, you grab his collar and pull him into a kiss.

While the way you did this surprises him, he wastes no time kissing you back, pushing you down so he is now on top of you. A simple kiss turns into a hungry one, as he begins to grind his hips against yours. You feel his hardness pressed against you, causing you to moan into his mouth. He takes this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. He runs his hand down your body, making you shiver as he reaches your waistband. He pulls away from you, as he kisses your neck, asking softly, "Can I get a taste of you Feisty?" His warm breath against your skin makes you crave him even more. "Yes." You whimper, making him smirk at you. He slowly lowers his head down to your waistband, keeping his eyes on you, as he pulls your sweats and undies down.

He starts by slowly kissing your thighs, leaving love marks on your inner thighs. This makes your heat even more drenched, which he very much notices, as he slides in two fingers. A soft moan escapes your lips, as he moves them in and out of you. You look at him innocently, making his arousal even more apparent. "Don't look at me like that Feisty," he says as he gets closer to your heat, "you just might regret it." He continues letting his warm breath hit your exposed skin. He slides his tongue in, swirling it around your heat, causing you to moan out even louder. "F-fuck... Mitsuya..." You moan as you start to pull on his hair.

He keeps this up making your legs shake, as pleasure spreads all over your body. He pulls away for a second as he pushes two fingers inside of you hard, as he practically growls, "Tell me what you want." "P-please M-mitsuya, make me cum." You practically beg, trying to catch your breath. Mitsuya doesn't give you the chance as he goes back in. He takes a small nibble of your sensitive bud, as he continues to hit every single sweet spot. "M-Mitsuya I-I'm-" You don't even get to finish as he sucks even harder on your heat, making you arch your back, and let out a loud moan, as ecstasy completely overcomes you. Mitsuya sits up, a look of pleasure seen on his face, as he licks his lips. "Now I could get use to that." He grins at you, as your pant in response, "Your cockiness is hot sometimes." He smiles as he gets on top of you, kissing you softly.

"M-mitsuya," you say, as you look into his eyes. "Yes Feisty?" he says, kissing your neck, as he tugs on your shirt. "I want you." You practically moan out. Hearing this makes his eyes go wide. He doesn't even hesitate, as he slams his lips onto yours. He pulls you upright,never once breaking your kiss as you start to unbuckle his pants. He pulls your shirt over your head, and almost immediately notices the almost healed bruises on your chest. Red flushes to your chest as you look away. Jealous. That was the only word Mitsuya could use to describe how he felt. He pulls your head back to him, kissing you softly, as he reaches behind you to unclasp your bra. He stares at you admiring your body, as he whispers, "So. Beautiful." This makes your cheeks go red as he kisses you once more, grabbing your breasts making you moan into his mouth. He pulls away, ripping off his shirt, and to your surprise taking off the chain he always wears. This leaves you confused, as he puts the necklace around you, making it the only thing you're now wearing.

He takes your hand as he pulls you over him. You aligne him with your entrance, as you ease yourself on to his length. Taking it all in as you let out a loud moan. He pulls your face to his as he kisses you. He pulls away and takes his necklace in his hand, pulling you forward to him, as he whispers in your ear, "You're mine for tonight. The only bruises you'll have are mine." He practically growls, which turns you on. You lift yourself up and down as you and Mitsuya find a steady rhythm. You throw your head back as Mitsuya moans out your name. "(Y-Y/n). F-fuck." Before long Mitsuya starts to push into you making his length go deeper in you. He speeds up as he moans out, "Tell me what you want." Your legs are shaking in ecstasy as you whimper out, "Y-you." He grabs your face as he looks in your eyes. Both of you are on the edge of finishing. "Say it again Feisty." Even though your body is going to give you know what you want. "Give it to me." You practically beg, as he thrusts into you one final time, both of you finishing in unison. Your legs give out as you lay on Mitsuya's chest, his arms wrapping around you. He kisses your forehead as he pants out, "Let's get you cleaned up Feisty."

The rest of the night was pleasant, and ends with Mitsuya asleep in your arms. Needless to say this night was one you didn't expect, but wouldn't change for anything. As you start to doze off, your mind floats back to the meeting you have to have with Mikey.

Completely unaware of what was to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will give credit where it's due, @Conodadrku  did come up with the chain idea, and it literally fits Mitsuya so much, go give them a follow!

This was a little bit of a longer chapter, but I hope you enjoyed :)

See you in the next!