Storms Coming

I walked up to Takemichi's apartment complex with Chifuyu at my side. We knocked on the door, as Takemichi opened the door and welcomed us in with a smile. We settled into his room, as I admired the simplicity of his room. I smiled as I said, "This whole neighborhood feels so peaceful."  Takemichi smiled as he said, "It really is. We're waiting for my other friends so we can start." You tilt your head as you ask, "Are you talking about Akkun, Takuya, Makoto, and Yamagishi?" He nods as he says, "They don't know about my time leaping ability, but those guys care. They'll help us achieve our dream, no questions asked." You smiled as you looked out the window and said, "I know. I remember the interview I gave them when you asked if they could join our division." Takemichi rubbed the back of his neck as he said, "I don't really know why you had to give them an interview..." You look at him, but don't get to reply as Chifuyu says, "Because they look like a bunch of weaklings." You giggle as Takemichi shouts, "HEY!" You put up your hands as you say, "He said that not me. Besides, we already have enough distrust in our division right now." You smile brightly as you say, "I'm glad I have 4 more idiots I can trust." Takemichi smiles, finding comfort in your smile, as Chifuyu looks out the window and says, "This isn't gonna be easy though.. We don't even have a plan.." You sigh as you pull your knees to your chest. "Seriously. This is gonna be a pain. I don't want Mikey to think we're betraying him.. but we have to do this to protect him... How are we gonna do this..."

You bury your face in your knees as you say, "I'm honestly kinda scared.. I don't wanna lose Mikey or Draken, but we have to do something..." After what felt like a minute of silence, you look back up and see Takemichi staring at a pile of manga on his desk. Chifuyu follows your gaze as he says, "Seriously dude? Are you even listening?" He looks up as he says, "Huh? Oh. Yeah. No plan, not betraying Mikey, have to do something, yeah yeah. Anyways, I just had an amazing thought!" You and Chifuyu roll your eyes as you say, "Alright let's hear it." He turns to you both as he says, "I can see it. The top view of the world of delinquents." Your blink in confusion, as he says, "Grab your stuff! Let's go! I'll text the guys and let them know where we're going!" You turn to Chifuyu who shrugs and walks over to help you on your feet. You and Chifuyu follow Takemichi for about 5 minutes until you see the train station coming into view. Chifuyu takes the words out of your mouth, as he says, "Shibuya Station? Why are we here?" Takemichi faces you two as he says, "Easy. Think about it! Some of the best gangster mangas took place in Kanagawa!" You slap your hand against your face, as Chifuyu says, "You're actually joking right?" Takemichi ignores his words, as he says, "To jump to the top of the delinquent world, we need to take out Yokohama's delinquents!" You pull your hand down, as you walk over to him and place your hands on his shoulders. "Are you actually this stupid?" He once again ignores your words, as he grabs yours and Chifuyu's arms. "C'mon! Let's go!" 

You and Chifuyu both pull your hand away as you say, "Absolutely not." Chifuyu follows suit as he says, "We have nothing to do there Takemichi. Besides, the fare's expensive." He grabs your arm and pulls you as he says, "Bring us back some souvenirs!" You hear Takemichi shout, "Fine!" and storms off. You face Chifuyu as you say, "Hey shouldn't we stop him? We can't let him go alone!" Chifuyu shrugs as he says, "He won't go. Trust me. C'mon, let's go take a nap." You start to giggle, but stop as you're startled by a familiar voice shouting, "(Y/N)!" You turn as you say, "Scared already Takem-" You stop as you see Yamagishi and Makoto standing before you, badly beaten. You take a step towards them as you place a hand on both of their faces. "Wha.. What the hell happ-" A bad feeling overcomes you as you turn around to face Chifuyu and say, "Chifuyu. Go get Takemichi. NOW!" Chifuyu takes off as you ask, "Where is Akkun and Takuya?" They don't get to respond, as the train comes into the station, and Chifuyu shouts, "(Y/N)!" You turn and run towards him, as the doors open, and a bunch of guys in long red trench coats with a yin yang emblem on the back step off the train. You stop dead in your tracks with Makoto and Yamagishi behind you. Yamagishi leans forward as he says, "(Y/n)-chan.. Those are the guys that jumped us.. They appeared out of nowhere.. We have to get out of here.." You eyes go wide, as you nod and you make eye contact with Chifuyu and Takemichi.