Aftershock

So this chapter will also be told in Mikey's POV

Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-Hospital... Wh-what the hell d-do you mean hospital.." Cameron is completely shocked. He stays on the floor as Lilah sits herself next to him, taking him in her arms. You continue to cry as Draken comes up besides you, placing a hand on your shoulder, as he nods. You and him both bow before Cameron and Lilah. As you do this Emma, Hina, and Takemichi follow suit. "I-I am so.. sorry.. W-we couldn't pr-protect her.." You weakly say as you choke on your tears. Draken continues your train of thought as he says, "Pl-please forgive us.. W-We love (Y/n) so much.. and it p-pains us having br-brought so much pain t-to you.." Cameron sniffles as he looks at each of you and calmly says, "What the hell are you guys doing?" Emma is the first to shoot up as she smacks her face with her hand. "Cameron's American he's not gonna understand what we're doing.." The other 4 return to original height as Emma explains, "We bow when we apologize, it's meant as a sign of respect." Cameron chuckles as he says, "You guys looked silly, but I guess that makes sense. I can tell your being sincere though. But I-I don't understand.. How did (Y/n) get hurt?" You turn pale as you swallow hard. "I-It's a long story.." Cameron raises an eyebrow, growing suspicious. "Well you said she's stable, and judging by the love you claim to hold for her, you have someone watching over her. Don't you? So start talking. We have time." It amazed you how calm Cameron was, you could sense the fear he was holding, but he was trying not to let that fear overtake him.

You take a deep breath as you say, "We should probably sit.." Lilah closes the door, as Emma says, "I'll make some tea." You sit down, as Cameron sits across from you. Draken takes his place behind you as Emma, Takemichi and Hina busy themselves in the kitchen. "I-I do have one request.." You look at Cameron, as you say, "Please.. Don't get mad at (Y/n).. Hurt us if you need to but please.. Don't last out at (Y/n).. I... I-I'm the o-one who couldn't k-keep the p-promise I made to you..." This confuses him, as he becomes anxious. "Why would I need to-" He cuts himself off as he places his hand over his mouth and says, "No... no... She didn't.." His body tenses as he balls his hands into fists. "SHE WAS FIGHTING WASN'T SHE? FUCK! SHE PROMISED! AND YOU! YOU SAID YOU'D PROTECT HER! SHE-" He's cut off as Lilah smacks the back of his head. "LILAH? WHAT THE FUCK?!" She remains calm as Cameron shouts at her, as she says, "Getting mad won't help in the situation we're in right now. Calm the fuck down, and just listen. Look at them." Both of them look at you and Draken then over to Emma, Takemichi, and Hina, who had looked over when Cameron lashed out. He calms down as he finally realizes how tired and sad all 5 of you look. "They're suffering because she's in the hospital.. because for whatever reason they couldn't protect her.." Lilah looks at Cameron as she says, "That hopelessness you feel right now, they've felt this entire week." Tears whelm in Cameron's eyes as he hugs Lilah. She turns to you and says, "He won't lash out at her.. I'll make sure of it.. Now tell us what happened." You nod as you find the strength to speak. "Before I tell you about everything, let me introduce myself again.. I'm Mikey, the Tokyo Manji Gangs acting commander. This is my second in command, Draken. (Y/n) is our acting 6th division captain with Takemichi over there acting as her vice commander. She met all of us when she saved my sister, Emma.. On her first day here.."

You told Cameron everything. Yes everything. From (Y/n) saving Emma, to her protecting Draken on August 3rd, your kidnapping in the weeks that followed, and finally the events of Bloody Halloween. As you speak, Cameron keeps his eyes glued to the floor, never once looking up, never once saying anything. Lilah had began to cry, covering her mouth, expressing the fear that both of them probably held. "A-and that's.. e-everything..." You stuttered our, as you grew anxious of Cameron's response. "C-Cameron..? Pl-please say s-something.." Lilah softly gasps as Cameron stands and turns away from them, walking towards the wall behind them. "Cameron?" Emma softly says, as Lilah starts, "Cam.. Don't-" She's cut off as he screams, "FUCK!" He starts to punch the wall behind him. "HOW COULD YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME?" He begins to make a dent in the wall as Lilah softly says through her sobs, "Cameron stop.. please stop.." He doesn't listen as Emma and Draken move towards him, "Cameron stop! You're gonna hurt yourself!" Emma shouts as she reaches Cameron. "YOU THINK I FUCKING CARE?!" He turns and snaps at Emma, scaring her, causing her to fall back into Draken's arms. He moves Emma behind him, as Cameron continues to scream, "MY LITTLE SISTER'S IN A GANG... SHE WAS BEING FUCKING STALKED.. FOR FUCKS SAKE SHE'S IN A HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" He collapses to the floor as he continues to sob, "Wh-what kind of b-big br-brother am I-I.." His voice was soft.. as you can hear how heartbroken he sounds. "H-how was I-I so fucking BLIND!" He shouts as he punches the floor, before slumping down again, crying as Lilah ran over to him. She took him in his arms as they cried together. All 5 of you felt guilt whelm in your body as you watched Cameron cry.