The Eye of the Storm

Listen.. I know last chapter was smut...

This one is too..

Consider this a SMUT WARNING

Also... did someone say angst? no? I mean maybe a little ;)

Kay enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes slowly open as you stretch out and find, yet again, another empty space besides you. You shoot upright as the door to your bedroom opens. Mitsuya was holding a plate and a cup. "Good morning beautiful." He smiles as you relax. "Of course he didn't leave. Calm down." Almost as if he could read your mind he says, "I'm sorry if you thought I left, I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed." He smiles as he walks over to you and places the cup on your nightstand. You take the plate from him as a smile creeps onto your face. He hand made you pancakes, eggs, and sausages. He hands you his shirt and says, "So you don't get cold." You slip his shirt on as he walks out of your room. In no time at all, he comes back with his plate and silverware. "Mitsuya.. you did all this?" You ask as he carefully sits next to you. "Yep. I owe you for leaving last time." He leans closer to you as he looks at your lips than back at you. "I hope this makes up for it." Your heart flutters, as you think about all he'd done for you. You place a hand on his cheek as you softly kiss him. When you pull away, you mumble, "I don't deserve you." Mitsuya catches this as he says, "I don't think that's true. You are an incredible woman." He points his fork at you as he says, "And all women deserve to be treated like the queens." He places his fork down, and takes your hand to kiss it. "And if you'll let me, one day, you will be my queen."

A blush appears on your face as you smile at him. "Eat it'll get cold." He says as he pulls away from you slightly. You take a bite and are immediately amazed at how good it is. "Holy shit Mitsuya.. How are you so good at cooking?!" He chuckles as he says, "My mom has to work to support us, so I take care of Luna and Mana. That includes cooking." You smile as you continue to eat. "How are they? They were so sweet when we met." You ask as you notice him blushing, "They.. ehm.. keep asking about you." You choke as you say, "W-wait really?" He rubs his neck as he says, "Yeah they really liked you." You smile as you take a sip of the apple juice he brought you. "I'd love to go and see them again." You say as Mitsuya smirks. "I'm so glad you said that." You tilt your head in suspicion as you say, "Mitsuya.. What did you do??" He chuckles as he says, "Nothing bad! Promise." You take another bite, as he whispers under his breath, "Just planned a zoo date for us and my siblings." You practically choke again as you cough out, "W-when?!" You're trying to catch your breath as Mitsuya says, "In about 2 hours..." You once again choke, as you glare at him. "You're gonna kill me one of these days."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Mitsuya are walking hand in hand to pick up Luna and Mana. You had lent Mitsuya one of Cameron's black t-shirts you "stole" when you moved here. He matched it with his blue jeans, black vans, and his Toman jacket he had worn when he took you home. The air was a bit chiller so you wore black high waisted jeans, with a dark blue long sleeve, your black high tops, and your Toman jacket. "I'm so excited to see them again!" You excitedly squeeze his hand as you draw closer. He smiles as he says, "They technically don't know you're coming. It was a surprise for them both." You smile, as you realize how much Mitsuya cares for his siblings. As you reach his house he motions you to wait outside. He steps inside and calls out to his siblings. Once they are in front of him you can hear him say, "I have a surprise for you." You see the door crack open as the two girls see you and scream, "RAY!" They both run towards you hugging you tightly as you chuckle and kneel down. "It's good to see you two!" Their eyes sparkle as you tell them, "You both look so cute!" Both girls wore a purple t-shirt, black leggings and boots, and a long coat to keep them warm. The only difference was the bow they wore in their hair. One black and the other blue.