Calm Before the Storm

Hi :)

So I realized I forgot to put that Y/n has an IUD... I know that I thought about it, but I didn't write it ;-; So now you know LOL

Thank you @Akuma_OwO_ for pointing it out... Anywaysssss

DID SOMEONE SAY FLUFF?! No? Mkay. Smut warning hehe

This also a light hearted and slightly longer chapter before we get into bloody halloween arc mwahahahaha

Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see so that's what he said." Mikey says, as you clean Chifuyu's wounds. You, Takemichi, and Chifuyu had gone to Mikey's house after the incident with Valhalla. "Guess it can't be helped.." He sighs out as he turns away from you. "Mikey, please... He can't be a traitor.. Something else has to be going on..." Mikey whines as he throws his head back. "Why's it so hard to run an organization like this?!" You're surprised by Mikey's outburst as he continues, "He's my childhood friend, family even... Always picking fights like I wasn't gonna kick his ass! He's so unpredictable.. Even so, I really kinda like the guy.." He says as he turns and faces you. "We will fight with Valhalla.. but only to bring Baji back!" He declares as you smile, warmth filling your heart. "I'm with you Mikey." I declare, as I hold my pinky out, "Till the end!" Mikey smiles as Takamichi comes up behind me. "You already know the drill. Lead us to the future you're aiming for Mikey." Mikey smiles, as he says, "October 31st. That will be when we fight Valhalla." He eyes you as he walks over and sits next to you. "Gain as much of your strength back, without injuring yourself more. You will need to fight with us." Mikey smiles as he wraps his arms around your waist and lays his head on your shoulder. "He'll probably only listen to you anyways." He whines as you and Takemichi laugh.

"Actually.." You start as a question comes to your head. "What is Baji's connection to Kazutora?" Mikey stiffens as he looks at you in disbelief. "How the hell do you know that name?" You and Takemichi stiffen as you hear how hollow his voice sounds, his eyes are empty and cold. "I.. ehm.. Met him before I-I knew who he was.." Your voice and expression made Mikey realize that he was scaring you. Mikey takes a deep breath as he apologizes. "I'm sorry.. I just didn't think you two would ever cross paths. At least not so soon." You could feel his discomfort and tension as he spoke. You pulled him close to you trying to comfort him, as you ask, "Who is he?" Mikey hesitates, but says, "He's one of the founding members.. So is Baji.. There's six of us. Me, Darken, Mitsuya, Baji, Kazutora, and Pah-chin. All 6 of us got together and created Toman..." You began to rub his back as he buried his face in your shoulder. "Him and Baji were extremely close, they were always together... But then the incident happened." He started to shake as he says, "Baji and Kazutora wanted to get me a bike for my birthday, but they wanted to steal it.. steal it from my brothers shop.. it was his bike.. they didn't know... Shinichiro caught Baji... and before Baji could tell Kazutora that it was my brother... Kazutora hit him over the head with a wrench.. killing him.." Mikey had started to cry, as he finished, "Kazutora took the blame.. He was in juvie for two years.." His breakdown made you realize a couple of things.

"He's held this in for so long.. He's tried so hard to protect what he holds dear ever since he lost Kazutora.. Even now.. He lost Pah-chin, and now he's lost Baji.. He's been suffering all alone.." You kiss his head as you softly shush him. "Always acting like our tough and fearless leader, you know it's okay to let your guard down.." You turn and hold a hand out to Takemichi as he takes it and you pull him into the hug. "At least with us you can.. 6th division does have our resident crybaby vice-captain you know..." Both Mikey and Takemichi laugh, as tears whelm in your eyes. Takemichi and Mikey both relax in your arms, as you softly say "You won't ever have to go at this alone.. Mikey you have us and you always will.." Mikey looks from Takemichi to you as you all let go. "Thank you (Y/n), Takemichi.. You guys really are great friends... I love you both.." He smiles weakly as he wipes the tears from his eyes, and switches back to his goofy demeanor. He jumps on you wrapping his arms around you as he says, "You're the best wifey! You really love me don't you!" All 3 of you laugh as you push Mikey off of you.