The End

[12 years in the future]

[Takemichi POV]

What?  I looked up to see my reflection in a mirror. Holy shit. I'm back! That means that Naoto is alive! But wait.. Where am I? Why on earth am I wearing a tuxedo?  At that exact moment I heard church bells ringing in the distance. My jaw almost dropped to the floor as my mind raced. A tuxedo, the sound of bells.. Don't tell me.. IS IT MINE AND HINA'S WEDDING DAY?!  I quickly walked out of the restroom only to bump into someone else. "OW! Jeez Takemichi I've been looking everywhere for you! You're late!" My eyes went wide, as I saw her. She was alive. Hina was alive and well standing before me. She's not a wedding dress, so where are we?  "Hina.." I smiled softly, as she chuckled, "The wedding ceremony is about to start and you're stalling making the bride wait! Let's go!" She pulled my arm, as I desperately said, "Wait. Wait!"

We walked down the corridor as Hina excitedly shouted, "I found him!" Who is that?  Standing before us was a tall figure, with a beautiful white dress on, she had a dragon styled veil, and a bouquet of pink tulips. "Thank god. Takemichi, where the hell were you?!" My eyes grew wide, as she turned around to face me. "(Y/n)?! Holy shit (Y/n)!" She looked confused, but smiled softly as she said, "What's up with you? Oh it doesn't matter, c'mon we gotta go we're already late." I looked confused as I asked, "Wait! Go where?!" I watched the irritation on her face, slowly becoming realization instead. "No way.. Takemichi.. Are you finally back?!" Her face lit up as mine softened. Hina grew excited as (Y/n) wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. "You're finally back, you Idiot.. You have no idea how long we've waited.." She pulled away from me, trying not to ruin her makeup with tears as she said, "You sure chose a day to come back. We need to catch up, but right now you have a very important job to do." 

I titled my head, still confused as I said, "Can you tell me what exactly that job is.." She chuckled, as she wrapped her arm around mine saying, "You have to walk me down the aisle." I felt my heart explode, as tears started streaming down my face. (Y/n) laughed, as she smacked my arm saying, "NO! No. No more tears, we gotta go! You've kept him waiting too long!" I wiped away my tears, as I said, "Oh my god. You never told me who you chose!" She smiled, carefully wiping away her own tears, as she said, "Well, what better time to find out, "C'mon!" She straightened my suit, as Hina opened the doors motioning the pianist to start. My eyes wandered as I took in my surroundings. The church was beautifully decorated with bouquets of pink roses, all lining the aisle, the sun coming through the stained glass windows colored the church walls, and as I walked (Y/n) down the aisle, my heart started to feel full. 

Everyone was here.. Everyone was alive. As we walked down the aisle, I saw all of their faces, smiling, happy, and full of life. Kazutora, Baji, Mikey, Smiley, Angry, Peh, Pah, Hakkai, Yuzuha and Inui.. They're all alive.. they're all here!  As we reached the altar, tears flooded my eyes as I saw the groom. Mitsuya... Holy fuck she chose Mitsuya!  I took a step forward, shaking his hand as I pulled him into a hug. He smiled as he softly said, "Thank you for handing her off to me." I smiled, tears streaming down my face as I said, "Thank you for taking care of her while I was gone." He pulled away, realization in his eyes as he softly said, "Welcome back man.." I smiled, and turned back to (Y/n), tears falling fast, as she chuckled softly pulling me into a hug. "You always were our crybaby hero. Thank you for giving me away in my brother's stead." I pulled back, kissing her cheek softly as I said, "Thank you for giving me the honor to be your partner." I placed her hands in Mitsuya's as I went to take my place by Hina.