Two Steps Forward

[A couple of days later]

"THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR FOR THE TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL NOW BEGIN!" Draken shouted as he and Mikey stood at the top of Musashi Shrine. You and Takemichi were at the bottom of the steps along with the rest of the members in Toman. Draken steps forward as he tells the rest of Toman what occurred on Christmas Day, resulting in a win for Toman. "We will have 3 people speak on the events that transpired on Christmas Day. First up, Hakkai Shiba! To the front!" Draken shouted as Hakkai made his way up the stairs. He stood before everyone, as he says, "It all started with a stupid lie I told. To keep up the lie, I dragged my family... I dragged Toman into it... And that's exactly how the conflict between us and the Black Dragons started..." He bowed his head, as he said, "I'm responsible for all of this.. I'm sorry.." Your eyes softened as Takemichi quietly whispered, "Hakkai..." Before long, Mucho spoke up, as he said, "Don't worry about it Hakkai! What sparks conflict is always something small!" Angry follows suit, as he says, "Besides we beat the Black Dragons!" Smiley continues, as he says, "So everything ended up alright! Right guys?!" All of the boys begin to cheer, as Mitsuya shouts, "HAKKAI!" You turn and face him, as he shouts, "YOU STILL HAVE A PLACE WITH US! AS THE SECOND DIVISIONS VICE CAPTAIN!" He turns to face the group as he shouts, "YOU GUYS COOL WITH THAT?" All of the boys cheer in unison as they begin to shout Hakkai's name. You giggle, as you nudge Takemichi and say, "The battle with the Black Dragons, saving Hakkai.. It was 100% worth all that trouble." Takemichi smiled at you with a glint in his eyes, as he said, "Yeah. It really was."

Draken calms the crowd, as he shouts, "NOW! THE SECOND PERSON TO SPEAK WILL BE INUI!" Your jaw drops, as Takemichi grabs your arm, holding you in place. Walking up behind Mikey and Draken was Inui and Koko, both dressed in the Black Dragons uniform. He stops at the front, as he says, "Seishu Inui from the 11th generation Black Dragons." Koko raises his hand and says, "Hakime Kokonoi from the same gang!" You can hear the boys murmuring behind you, as Koko says, "The 10th Generation Black Dragons have lost to Toman, and our former leader, Taiju Shiba, has retired. Meaning, the 11th generation of the Black Dragons now fall under our control." Inui takes a deep breath, as he takes a step forward, and says, "And after discussing it with Mikey, we have made the decision to join under Toman." Your jaw drops, as you turn to Takemichi and say, "What?!" Mikey steps forward, as he says, "I have decided to assign the Black Dragons to the 6th Division. Under (Y/n) (L/n) and Takemichi Hangaki's command!" You cover your mouth as Takemichi shouts, "WHAT?!" Mikey looks at you as he says, "You got it (Y/n)?" You glare at him, as you say, "Yeah. I got it, but I have one question." Inui and Koko began to walk down towards you, as you said, "Why are they under my command? Koko likes me, sure, but I thought you hated me." You pointed at Inui as Koko chuckled. Mikey smiled as he said, "'If we're going to be part of Toman, we would rather be under her command.'" Inui stops before you as he says, "That's what we want."

Koko sticks his tongue out as he says, "Glad to be here captain!" Inui bows before you as he says, "I don't expect you to trust us. Hell I was a complete ass to you. I don't deserve your trust, but I offer you an apology. I saw you as a threat, and treated you as such. You're a strong fighter (Y/n)." Koko interrupts him, as he says, "And one hell of a woman." Inui gets up and slugs him, as he says, "I hope you can forgive me. Forgive us. Just tell us when you need us, and we'll be there for you. Captain." He holds his fist out to you as you sigh, "You're not completely forgiven, but you're apart of my Division now. So we're partners." You fist bump him, as you smile, and mumble, "Besides if you admired me that much, you could've just said that." You wink at Inui, as he turns a bright red, making Koko chuckle. "Th-that's no-" You shush him, as Draken starts to speak again. "The last person to speak, shall be Mikey!" Mikey takes a step forward, as he says, "The last thing we need to discuss regarding the Christmas conflict, is something very important." He looks at you as he nods, and says, "Tetta Kisaki!" You smile wickedly as you look dead at Kisaki, as he shouts, "YES COMMANDER?" Mikey smiles, as he calmly shouts. "You're fired!" Everyone around you is completely shocked, as questions are whispered among the boys. You never took your eyes off Kisaki, as he asked, "What are you saying Mikey? Please tell me you're joking." Mikey smiles as he says, "Does it look like I'd make a joke right now? You. Are. Fired." You smile grows even wider as you see Kisaki turn stiff.