I will follow you

Mikey gives you a warm smile, as he squeezes your hand. "(Y/n), Kenchin is fine. Doctors said it was touch and go, but before you reached them, Takemichi had wrapped his wound. That is essentially what saved him." You let out a long breath as relief fills your body. "Thank god..." You mumbled under your breath, as you lay back down. Tears start to form in your eyes, but you choke them back, "I was s-so scared." Mikey hears you choke out, as you cover your eyes. He releases your hand. "(Y/n)..." He says softly, causing you to look over at him, you cover your mouth, as you realize Mikey is bowing to you. Before you have a chance to say anything, he continues, "Thank you for protecting Kenchin. I don't know what I would've done if I lost him. Even though you refused to fight, you protected him, and fought for Toman." He returns to his original height as he smiles and says, "And for that, we have something to discuss when you get all better."

"Whatt? Why not now?!" You practically whine, as Mikey chuckles. "Nope, you need to get better first!" Mikey taunts in a childish voice. You pout as Mikey heads to the door, "Besides, you have visitors." He opens the door to reveal Emma, Takemichi, and Hina. "(Y/n)!" They all yell as they run over to your bedside. Emma pulls you into a tight hug, as she says, "Don't you ever scare me like that!" She lets you go, tears present in her eyes, as Takemichi says, "(Y/n), I'm so sorry! I should've helped you, I was too weak-" You cut him off, tears already streaming down his face, "Takemichi... It's okay." You take his hand in yours, "I wanted to protect you." You look over at Mikey, Emma, and Hina as you continue, "All of you. " Tears are streaming down your face.

"You guys gave me a home, a real one. I will do everything I can to protect it, because I cherish you guys." You give them a weak smile, as they all start crying. "(Y/n)!!" They all whine as they all hug you. A couple of hours later, you say goodbye to your friends. It feels weird being in a hospital, but you were thankfully able to leave tomorrow. While you had been thrown and kicked around a lot, they were only minor injuries and bruises. The stab wound was deep but not fatal. You needed stitches, but nothing more. Mikey had also let you know that Draken was in the same hospital as you. "I'll visit him tomorrow." You thought to yourself as you pulled out your phone to text your brother.

(Y/n) :
You know some days I miss you.

Cam :
Wow oh wow, my little sister actually responds.

(Y/n) :
Alright, alright I'm sorry! I'm getting better :p

Cam :
Better. Surrrreee.
Mom's doing better. She misses you!

(Y/n) :
Good, I'm glad. Tell her I miss her too!
Also I wanna know more about this girlfriend of yours. :)
Cam I'm going to bed. It's late here.

Cam :
Sleep well little Ray
Love u

(Y/n) :
<3

You smile at your phone, as you finally fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        [The next day]

You wake up around 10:30, and head to the front desk. You sign all the papers and ask the receptionist for Drakens room number. "401."  You think to yourself as you stand in the elevator and click the 4th floor. You reach his door and take a deep breath. "Would you relax? He's okay and you know he's okay, so stop being a chicken and knock on the door." You knock softly, as Draken responds, "Come in." You open the door to find Draken in a green hospital gown, sitting upright in his bed. Hair still in a braid showing off his Dragon tattoo. He smiles as he says, "(Y/n)! Come on in." He begins to stand, as you say, "Woah Draken take it easy! You shouldn't be-" Your cut off as Draken bows down and says. "Thank you, for protecting me." He returns to his original height, sitting back on his bed as he says, "I know you didn't want to fight, but you did, for my sake, and it really does mean the world to me." You smile as you walk over to him and softly pull him into a hug, hiding your face in his chest so he doesn't see you cry.