Fifteen : 15

"Let's get divorce Taehyung." Taehyung looked at his husband and bursted out laughing.

"Hahah- kookie.. stop joking. I know you are joking. Are you perhaps pranking me hmmm?" No Taehyung believed that his husband won't ever divorce him. Not at any cost.

"I am serious Taehyung. I am not feeling happiness in this life anymore. I want something else that I couldn't figure out but i understood I don't want this things." Taehyung's wide mouth got closed. His smile totally left his face in a second. He thought the other was just joking.

Taehyung moved towards his husband and slowly cupped his face with his thin yet long hands. Jungkook tried to move away but the other was holding him.

"Kookie-e I know I am not attractive anymore-e. It's fine totally! If my kookie is happy by divorcing me then that's my happiness too. But Kookie i have few wishes--- think of it as my last wishes from you-u." The tears fell from Taehyung's eyes. Jungkook couldn't help as he sighed.

"Okay Taehyung. I will try fulfil your last wishes. Tell me what is it?" Taehyung's eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Stay with me for one week like couples stay. I just want our 4 months memories to come back-- just once kookie. Just do whatever you used to--- Let me be happy with you atleast for one week. Call me with those nicknames you used to, buy me my favourite blue roses like you used to. Take me to our favorite place once kookie-- just like we used to be. Just once kookie--

I promise after one week i will sign this papers but kookie if you ever felt like tearing this paper and keep me with you ---- then don't hesitate please-e" Taehyung smiled again. His voice was feeling kinda numb. He was waiting for his husband to approve it..

"Okay fine. But remember only seven days. After that we shouldn't cross roads with each other." Taehyung nodded smiling ignoring his throbbing heart. Jungkook went inside his room again when Taehyung sat on the sofa holding his chest tightly. He was feeling pain in every way possible.

God is so cruel with him. He just wanted his husband and no one else but guess not everybody get what they wants...

In between the merciless pain also the younger felt happiness. Atleast now his husband will stay with him for seven days. It's enough for him!

He will make sure to remind Jungkook how much he used to love him and still do....

--------------------------------------------------

Suddenly am feeling sad :)