Thirty four : 34

"Baby?" Jungkook called the other softly who was leaning on his broad shoulder again. They played a little with the beautiful flowers in the dark night with only the moon who witnessed their beautiful moment. Taehyung was tired all of a sudden so they stopped making different types of flower handicrafts and sat where they were sitting before, their toes were almost touching the cold water.

Taehyung softly hummed as he was weakly gazing at the moon just infront of them. It was soo beautiful.

"You know kookie, sometimes I want to become moon in my next life

"You know kookie, sometimes I want to become moon in my next life." Taehyung smiled softly. His eyes were never leaving the sight of the pretty full moon.

"Why is that?"

"Just it's very beautiful. People always wants moon and admire it." Jungkook shaked his head with as a no.

"The moon is nothing infront of you love. And how will I be getting you if you will be a moon and not a human?" Taehyung chuckled hearing the others whinny voice.

"Why? Can't you become my sun?" Jungkook's face lighten up hearing that his husband wants him to be his sun. He nodded aggressively as the other's head also moved with the agressive shaking.

"Aish! Don't move kookie." Taehyung whispered with a hiss as Jungkook mumbled a short sorry before focusing on the moon again.

Taehyung raised his head from the other's shoulder. Jungkook didn't feel the weight anymore on his shoulder and also the hands were no more wrapping the other's arms. Jungkook looked at the other side to see his husband already staring at him.

When Jungkook was about to ask him what happened, Taehyung captured the soft lips again. The lips moved on the other a little slowly but Jungkook decided to take the lead. Jungkook held the other's waist softly as his body completely turned facing his husband. The lips moved in sync but there was no involvement of any teeth or tongue. Just a pure blissful kiss they shared under the moonlight.

Taehyung soon back off. Jungkook wanted to protest but he couldn't as he saw Taehyung wrapping his hands on his arms again and placed his head on his shoulder.

"I am tired kookie." Jungkook held Taehyung's other hand into his own as he softly caressed his knuckles.

"I want to sleep."

"Go to sleep then love"

--------------------------------------------------
Omoo here the weather is soo good now. It's thundering and cold windy blowing. The playlist showing "still with you" and AM DOING MATHS :)

I ruined the mood? Kkk sorry 😭