Thirty two : 32

"It's true kookie-e. Whatever hyung said is true-e." Taehyung finally spilled out the truth with a small smile on his face. He didn't know how much that smile effected the other's heart.

Jungkook's heart clinched badly as his eyes shed those unknown feelings he didn't feel those few months.

"Ta-e-e." Taehyung didn't say anything rather than a small smile was plastered on his face. Taehyung placed his hands on the other's wet cheeks and wiped those tears away.

Hoseok was standing at the far end and looking at the couple. He cried enough that he felt there's no more tears left to shed.

Jungkook shaked his head like crazy as he hugged Taehyung tightly.

"NO-O don't-t say such things-s. Nothing will happen to you-u. Your kookie will save you. Nothing will happen to you-u. No-o nothing-g." Taehyung didn't say anything nor he cried. His pale face was enough to tell how much he was suffering from inside but he didn't want to make Jungkook more sad. That's the least thing he want, that is to see his husband suffering because of him.

Taehyung broke the hug and rubbed the hots tears flowing from the other's eyes again as he made Jungkook look at him by placing both of his hands on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Shh-h! Kookie stop crying. Hmm? Don't cry. I love you know-w?" Taehyung felt numb on his throat looking at the other's eyes. He felt like giving up and cry infront of him but no he didn't want it right now. The time left for him, he will utilise it carefully and with his husband, his love of his life only.

Jungkook stopped for some second but his lips shaked and he started crying again. Taehyung's face scrunched a bit. He tried his best to stop himself from crying out loud.

"Kookie... Look at me. Just look at me-e okay?" Taehyung held Jungkook's chin and made him look at him again.

"Will you take me somewhere kookie-e?" Jungkook nodded immediately with a loud sob as he hugged the weak male tightly, covering the little figure by his body. He couldn't take it anymore. The pain of losing something precious was stabbing his heart.

After few seconds Jungkook calmed down a little as he wiped his tears. He wanted to fulfil his Taehyung's all wishes. Even if he want him to bring the moon he would do that without any hesitation.

"Tell-l! Tell me my love-e, where you want to go-o?" Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and his symmetrical bozy smile brighten his pale face. Jungkook understood where the other wanted to visit.

"Flower lake"

--------------------------------------------------

♡♡