IMPORTANT!!!

Ummm hello everyone!!

I just came here to say two things and mostly discuss something important about this book.

First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH for loving this book "Make it right" this much. I am really glad to know that I did make you all satisfied not with the ending tho. About the storyline kkk...

Um-mm so out there few Make it right readers personally messaged me to make a "BOOK 2" with happy ending...

And here comes the confusion or rather difficulty. I don't know what to do. Well I said beforehand that I will make a book 2 of this book but then there was a problem that I am nowadays busy compared to those days. New classes have started and lots of work. Still i try to update atleast 4 times a week.

I have a storyline prepared for the BOOK 2 but i need some agreement. I need to know-

How many of you actually wants book 2 with happy ending?

See pretty peoples, i have no problem in writing book 2 but writing a single book is like giving effort, whatever you write you need to give it time to think, to comprehend your words, arrange the words beautifully, then comes your checking part to check any mistakes or grammer errors and then publishing.

So you see, I am a lil fetus writer who started writing books just from 8 months ago. And there was a time I thought to give up but then it strike my head that why would I stop writing because no-one wants to read my book. So i didn't and continued my writings. And today I think at this point that I worth it and am glad I didn't stop and kept going. Thank you all again for supporting me this much. I never ever took writing seriously but now it's like a part of my daily life to write for you all, whatever it is, i like to see the comments and likes on my chapter.

So please inform me what you all want. Am ought to do that only.... Your satisfaction is mine too!

Till then stay safe and do share what you all think of book 2. If you all will not say anything maybe I won't get courage to write book 2 :)

I luv uh all!

Ari (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)