One : 1

Before you people start reading this story-- I wanna tell something important. Don't ignore it because later if i see that types of comments, i will have to delete it unfortunately.

First of all, Jungkook is not/never a cheater in this story. Don't misunderstand please...

He fell sudden uninterested. Why? Well, when someone cherish your presence too much then you forget to cherish that person back. It happens! Not everyone can return back the same love you give to them but later when they couldn't feel the same love from you, they start to regret. That's what happened here in this story.

UNDERSTAND THE STORY CONCEPT BEFORE SAYING JUNGKOOK CHEATED WHEN CLEARLY HE DIDN'T! It's getting irritated when people are commenting without understanding anything. Well you can blame Jungkook but don't call him cheater. He's not!

You aren't bound to read this book. Remember this. There are thousands of books out there please go there and read that if you can't support my opinion. I don't want to be rude to anyone but some people really needs to fuck off before I make them. This type of disrespectful comment isn't allowed. If you think you can write better, please go ahead but don't comment about your bad behaviour here.

------------------••••••---------------------

Heavy angst--

Weak heart? Not your cup of tea.

It will make you cry.. So please don't read with a soft heart.

Enjoy🍒 ik you can't! Okay suffer! 🙂

--------------------------------------------------

What we say when two souls find themselves in each other?

You say love?

Yeah that's what we call that.

Jeon Jungkook & Jeon Taehyung Marriage Ceremony

Jeon Jungkook married Kim's son Kim Taehyung because they were in love.

I repeat?

They were in love... Were

Until one day

"Kookie can you go with me for shopping?" Just a simple request to his husband the fragile male Kim Taehyung did.

"I don't have time." Taehyung could just see a pile of files on which his husband was working. He nodded and left.

Next day-

"Kookie we didn't go for any date for long." This time just a whine.

His husband was smiling on the phone, talking with someone. So what? He trusted his husband.

"Don't have time for those shitty things." Taehyung nodded smiling and left.

Next day -

"Kookie, mom and dad called. They want us to visit them." Not his wish but his parents..

"Tell them i am sick." Again another lie. This was ongoing for 6 months.

"But----"

"Get out." Taehyung nodded smiling and left.

Next day -

"Kookie, can you please bring me to doctor?" A desperate one because he was feeling sick for few days.

Jungkook threw a card at him.

"Call Hoseok." He left his husband in that painful condition.

Next day -

"GET OUT TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung flinched. He wanted to tell his husband something important..

He again found his husband being touchy with the same woman, Rose.

He saw his husband and Rose eating ice creams while Jungkook's head on Rose's lap.

He nodded and left.

Nothing new..

Everyday same things happening.

He just nods and leaves