Sequel - 4 { END }

People say life is unpredictable. We don't know when we will take our last breath. Death is taken as a token gift of sadness but for some reason people can notice Jungkook's happy face.

He was happy till the last even knowing that he was going to die. Well it would be going to heaven if it means meeting his husband there. He would have done that soon enough to meet his husband.

Jungkook's lifeless body was kept just beside his dead husband's grave as he wanted. He looks happy. Even his face was showing happiness to finally meet his husband.

Jungkook was half dead already when Taehyung left him. All this years he was living a life of robot. But now he was free with no barricades to stop him holding his husband in his arms again, giving him dozens of blue roses.

Hana felt his world became upside down. She wasn't upset even though her mother instinct was crying on losing her son but she knew her child is happy now. She shouldn't be sad on her child's happiness.

"Jiminie, it's getting late. We should go." Hoseok said with a blank face. Can you imagine this Jung Hoseok had to witness two of his loving brothers dead. Being a doctor he was supposed to be emotionless but it didn't help him. He suffered a lot and still suffering. Taehyung's dead brought depression in his life. After almost one and a half years he started recovering from the trama. It was not at all easy for him but he tried. But now he knew he can never mend his life with happiness again.

"I am coming hyung." Jimin softly whispered. His eyes never left Jungkook's graveyard. Jimin didn't cry nor said a single word getting the news that Jungkook was no more. Hoseok nodded and he glanced at the graveyard again just like the day Taehyung died.

"I-I just hope you two don't have to s-suffer like this in your n-next life. Hyung loves you b-both." Hoseok said in his mind wiping his falling tears before going towards his car.

As soon as Hoseok left, Jimin's body thumbed on the ground. His hands were trying to reach as far as it could get towards Jungkook's grave.

"K-kookie?..... Oh am sorry y-you said only tae can call y-you that. But for the last time l-let me call you kookie. I-- i am s-so sorry kookie. Please d-don't be angry on your J-jiminie. I couldn't s-say that I- i l-love you k-kookie, more than anything else. I realised i-it long a-ago but was afraid to r-ruin our friendship. It-it was hard for me to see you with s-someone else a-at first then as time b-being i noticed i-i can never take Taehyung's place i-in your l-life and b-believe me Kookie, i never w-wanted to when I got to know you married t-tae. I-i was happy for y-you." Jimin smiled as he wiped his tears harshly as more tears started gathering at the corner of his eyes. He couldn't hold himself anymore and broke down into tears. Big and fat tears were leaving his moon-shaped eyes.

"P-please b-be happy with y-your Taetae wherever y-you are. But------- i-i just hope to always b-be your friend in your e-every life too. P-please.... Kookie"

Seconds passed into minutes and minutes into hours, Jimin was still half laying on the ground. His loud sobs softened a bit as only sniffing sound was heard. And Hoseok--- he was still waiting-- waiting for Jimin to come back. He didn't know how long he was sitting on the car. The darkness can be easily compared with his dark life. He felt calm....

Jimin stood up from his laying position. His eyes were looking both of the graveyard. He smiled heartily before turning his back and walking far far away leaving both of the couples peacefully...

"It's not the end. It was beginning of something new--- something unreal....."

|End of BOOK 1 |

•••••••

> Book 1 officially ends with the last chapter of sequel.

> Book 2 on it's way! Check my story list tomorrow... I hope it will be there till tomorrow...

THANK YOU!
STAY SAFE
SEE YOU IN BOOK 2
❤️