Twenty five : 25

Jungkook immediately rushed towards his unconscious husband on Hoseok's arms.

"Hyung-g, what happened to him? Why he fainted?" Hoseok was rather shocked to reply to the other's question. He didn't know that Jungkook actually cares for his husband.

"Stop showing your fake care Jeon and leave him here. I am enough to take care of him." Jungkook looked at Hoseok furiously.

"What do you mean hyung? If i will go, i will take him with me. Don't fucking tell me what to do with my husband." Hoseok chuckled again hearing the same word which the other denied earlier.

"Husband? When will you stop calling him your husband?"

"Hyung-g why are you behaving like-e this with me-e? I know I was wrong-g and trust me hyung-g i regretted everything I did to him-m." Hoseok's cold eyes softened a bit and he felt a little guilty when he saw fresh tears falling from the other's cheeks.

Hoseok didn't say anything and took Taehyung with him out of the room. Jungkook stood there like a status as his tears wetted his cheeks. He stopped his falling fresh tears and ran after his hyung who was carrying his husband.

Hoseok placed the younger on the back seat of his car as he was about to close the door.

"Hyung-g where are you taking him?" Hoseok scoffed before answering.

"Hospital. Now can you leave my hands?" Jungkook nodded hearing that.

"Hyung can I come with you-u?" Hoseok looked at the younger once. He was about to say yes when the day's flashback came into his mind.

"He's my cousin."

"Stop talking nonsense Hoseok."

"No" Hoseok shortly replied before starting his car and drove away from the standing figure.

"I know I did wrong. I regretted Everything and still regretting but-t hyung i really don't know-w why i did that with him-m. I loved-d him-m but then suddenly what happened to me-e i don't--t know.

But i promise hyung that-t i will make everything right. I will make it right. Right for my Taehyung and for our life-e. I will try to gain his love-e again. I will do everything to make-e it right."  Jungkook whispered as he wiped his tears with the hemp of his shirt and moved towards his car.

He knew Hoseok took Taehyung to his hospital and he will go there and take care of his husband

-------------------------------------------------

Falling in love~

Lol not me again.