Six : 6

"Tae, please just stay today." Hoseok was trying to make Taehyung stay at his house today. Just because he didn't feel like the younger to go home.

"Hyung, there's no maid in the house to make kookie his breakie. I can't stay." Hoseok was too much taken aback with the words. How come tae is still taking care of his so called husband who didn't even wish him his birthday tomorrow? What type of husband is this?

"Tae he's old enough to make his own breakfast. Just stop it when you already know that he will never eat what you will make like other days." It was the very truth but the other just looked down smiling. Hoseok didn't mean it like that. He didn't want to hurt the other but---- but he was angry on how the other still cares about his husband and his husband enjoying with other woman.

"I know that hyung but still till the day i am here in this Earth and till the day i am his husband, I will do my responsibilities. Maybe he forgot his but i didn't and i am sure hyung one day, kookie will definitely come back to me." Taehyung left after saying that. Hoseok was there standing while watching the disappearing figure. He can't take it anymore..

---------------------

"Kookie, here your breakie. Please have it and then go." Jungkook rolled his eyes. He was in hurry because Rose called him to her house for a party today for her birthday. Jungkook was hurrying to go as he needs to buy a gift for Rose.

"I don't have time. I have to go." Taehyung nodded understanding and didn't speak further.

But Jungkook stopped on the way. He suddenly got one idea.

"Taehyung, dress up. Come with me." Jungkook suddenly called Taehyung who was looking at the untouched food with a smiling face. This smile holds pain, memories, and all kinds of emotions altogether.

Taehyung got a little surprise as Jungkook asked for him after whole 6 months. In this 6 months, Jungkook never called for him. The first 4 months were the only memories the younger was holding with him.

Taehyung became very happy. Maybe Jungkook will take him to a date or go to their favourite place where Jungkook used to take him often.

Used to...

Taehyung quickly nodded and went to dress up properly. He didn't take more than 5 minutes to dress up. Just a oversized pinkish hoddy with a unicorn design and a tight black Jeans.

"Why are you sitting at the back?" Jungkook asked when he saw the younger opening the back door of his car.

"You said to me that the place is only for Rose. So-"

"She's not here now and moreover it's looking like i am your driver. Come and sit beside me." Taehyung nodded and sat in the front seat, looking outside the window. He was feeling happy for Jungkook is taking him on a date.

Jungkook stopped his car infront of a shop named as "Jin is diamond." A well known diamond shop in Korea.

Taehyung got a little surprise. A small smile was forming in his lips. Jungkook wanted to buy gift for him as maybe he forgot yesterday that's why.

"Tae show me your fingers." Taehyung smilingly put his hands forward and Jungkook looked at his finger.

"Perfect. You have the same size as hers. Help me choose a beautiful ring for Rose."

Oh I thought:)

------------------------------------------------