Twenty six : 26

"It's emergency. Take him in ICU right now. His breathing is getting slow. FAST!" Hoseok yelled at one of the nurse who took Taehyung from Hoseok's arms immediately.

Hoseok's eyes became teary looking at the other's condition. No no! It can't happen so soon.

"Doctor, patient's heartbeat is very low." Hoseok was wearing his coat as he took an injection and pushed it in the other's hand.

"He will sleep for sometime now."

"But sir won't you start the treatment?" The nurse confusedly asked the other who was trying to control his sobs.

"It's late-e for that." Hoseok couldn't control himself anymore and ran out of the hospital cabinet. His mind wasn't in right state. He just couldn't think anything at that time. Taehyung was sick.

His condition is critical. Hoseok could understand it but it was late. Unknowingly Hoseok bumped into someone and fell down.

"Hyung-g? Are you okay?" Jungkook got up and put his hand forward towards Hoseok.

Hoseok didn't say anything but cried. He can only cry now. Being a doctor he was feeling useless right now. What's the use of being a doctor when he can't even save his baby brother?

Jungkook's face frowned when he saw his hyung's crying face.

"Hyung-g why are you crying? And Taehyung? Where is he?" Hoseok didn't say anything. He rather ran away from there but Jungkook knew something wasn't right. There is something he didn't know or something his husband and his hyung is hiding from him. But today he was determined to know about it.

He ran behind Hoseok who ran out of the hospital and went straight to the park infront of the hospital. There were few children playing in the park.

"Hyung WAIT!" Hoseok stopped as he heard Jungkook's voice. But he didn't turn around and started moving again..

Jungkook ran and held Hoseok's hand tightly who was still facing the other side.

"Hyung, i want to talk with you." Jungkook's voice was like he was pleading.

"I don't want-t to talk right now Jungkook." Hoseok tried to free his hands from the other's tight grip but it didn't loosened a bit too.

"Hyung please-e!! Please-e hyung i am beggin-g ." Jungkook's sobs were painful for Hoseok to hear. He still can't deny that he don't like to hear Jungkook's cries. Hoseok turned around as he wiped his own tears with his hands.

"Fine. Tell me."

"What you and Taehyung hiding from me-e hyung?" Hoseok didn't answer and faced the other side. Jungkook came infront of Hoseok again.

"Hyung-g I know I acted like a brat-t. I know-w that hyung. But please--please tell me the truth-h. Please-e hyung-e. I will try to make-e it right." Hoseok looked at Jungkook's teary eyes.

"Will you care if something will happen to Taehyung?"

"HYUNG!"

"I just asked you Jungkook. Will you care?" Jungkook's sobs became louder as loud cries left his mouth.

"What-t are you telling hyung-g? Please don't-t tell such things-s. It hurtss-s. It hurts right here-e." Jungkook pointed his shaky hands towards his heart.

"Why-y will it hurt you? Didn't you say you fell out of lov-"

"YES-S I SAID THAT AND I WAS WRONG-G! WRONG HYUNG! I WAS WRONG-G TO THINK I WILL STAY HAPPY WITHOUT-T HIM-- I WAS WRONG TO THINK HE WAS MY BURDEN-N AND NOTHING ELSE. I-I WAS SO-SO WRONG TO THINK I DON'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE-E HYUNGIEE. I WAS WRON-" Jungkook's painful voice echoed in the park. It sounded so painful. Hoseok didn't waste any second to hug his brother anymore.

"I love-e him hyung-g. I love-e him so much. I love him hyung. I do-o. Trust me-e please. I love-e him. HYUNG-h you're hearing me right I LOVE HIM. Hyung- listen-n if you don't trust me tell me what to do-o to make you trust me that I love him? Tell me hyung-g." Hoseok hands tightened around the other's shoulder. He wiped his tears.

"I know-w you love him Jungkookie-e. It's just you didn't realise then-n. But-t i think you're late-e Kookie-e." Jungkook broke the hug and looked at Hoseok's teary eyes with his confused one.

"What late hyung-g? I will make it right-t. I promise-e. Just give me a chance-e hyung." Hoseok shaked his head as he looked down.

"Is there-e something else hyung-g?"

"Yes-s"

--------------------------------------------------

I am crying help :)