Twenty two : 22

"Are you going somewhere tomorrow?" Taehyung immediately moved his head hearing the voice. His heart started beating faster. Did his husband heard him?

"Ah yes-s I will visit my eomma tomorrow." Taehyung didn't want to lie but he can't just say he will go to visit Hoseok in the hospital. The other would surely doubt him when he will hear about hospital because Jungkook knew Taehyung will go anywhere but not to hospital.

Jungkook nodded his head and was about to leave the room but the younger stopped him.

"Kookie-e"

"Yes."

"Do-o you want to see our album-m." Taehyung hesitantly asked. He wanted to see their album together with his husband like they used to.

Jungkook didn't want to disappoint the other not atleast this few days. He nodded softly making the other happy.

Taehyung excitedly got up from his bed but immediately hissed loudly falling on the bed again while holding his paining chest. Jungkook's eyes widened as he rushed towards the younger and held him tightly with his both hands.

"Tae, are you okay?" Taehyung couldn't help feeling happy right at those three words. He was just staring at the concerning face of his husband without blinking.

"Are you hiding something from me tae?" Taehyung's thought broke as he internally started panicking. He freed himself from Jungkook's hand and immediately shaked his head as a no.

"What-t are you saying kookie-e? Why would I hide something from you-u?" Jungkook didn't say anything hearing that. His hands made the way towards the younger's not chubby face and he started caressing it softly. Taehyung body jolted due to the sudden skinship but he liked it. He leaned on his husband's hand like a cat enjoying the moment.

I can't believe you tae when I can clearly notice you are lying."

--------------------------------------

"Kookie, here. Look at this picture. You took his picture of me just the day before our marriage." Taehyung giggled softly making the other smile too.

"You are pretty

"You are pretty."

"What-t?" Taehyung didn't know what he heard was his hallucination or it was real. No way it's real..

"Nothing. Show me the next." Taehyung nodded and flipped the next page of the album.

"Isn't it the day we both went to date for the first time?" Taehyung blushed a little remembering that day. He remembered he lost his first kiss that day.

 He remembered he lost his first kiss that day

Then suddenly Taehyung closed their album.

"What happened? Why you closed it?" Jungkook confusedly asked the younger.

"Let's not watch anymore."

"Give the album tae. I want to see." Taehyung huffed with a pout and handed Jungkook the album.

" Taehyung huffed with a pout and handed Jungkook the album

Jungkook's eyes widened. How come he didn't notice it earlier? He was sure he didn't know when this picture was taken.

"Am-m sorry-y i took this picture when you were cooking." Taehyung felt embarassed on getting revealed like this infront of his husband.

"It's good. Why you took this picture btw?" Taehyung thought to tell the truth or not but then decided to split it out.

"I love-e your scar on your cheek-k that's why." Jungkook chuckled hearing that but immediately hide it when the younger looked at him with pink cheeks.

"Oh"

Jungkook didn't wanted to make the younger more embarassed so he flipped the page. He couldn't surely say what flipped, the page or his heart when he saw the next picture and the written beautiful calligraphy on the top of the page...

Forever together 💜

Jungkook was looking at that picture so intensely

Jungkook was looking at that picture so intensely. It's not like he didn't see it before, it's because he forgot it was his favourite picture. His eyes only held happiness and nothing else. Taehyung unknowingly chuckled on remembering their wedding day. This picture was their wedding day's.

--------------------------------------------------

Memories bring back memories~

Wanna make you all cry... :)