Twenty three : 23

Taehyung and Jungkook spend the day together, doing whatever they used to do. It's like Taehyung wanted and Jungkook fulfilled his wishes one by one.

Right now both were baking cakes. Taehyung was helping Jungkook by handing him the necessary items required for the mixture. Right then Jungkook's phone rang which was on the table of their living room.

"Just mix this bater properly. I am coming." Taehyung nodded happily and took the spoon from Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook washed his hands properly before wiping his hands on his apron.

He took the phone call as it was from Rose. Taehyung didn't want to follow his husband but he did.

"Hello"

"No-o you don't need to come Rose. I am not at home."

"I took a leave because my mom called me today. Okay see you later. Bye."

Taehyung's eyes filled with water again. His husband lied to his best friend for him for the first time. He felt the prioritizing feeling. Jungkook didn't want Rose to come to his house so he lied to her. Taehyung moved from there and went to do his work again with a happy smile. He was genuinely happy, feeling special.

"You done?" Taehyung nodded when he heard his husband's voice.

Eventually they made a beautiful heart shaped cake. Jungkook personally didn't like heart shape but the younger's whining eyes made him do that.

---------------------------------------

It was already the 5th day. The younger was again in his husband's arms when he woke up from his sleep.

This few days it was special for Taehyung. He thought maybe he had to make the other remember but Jungkook already remembered everything. He was feeling like Jungkook was trying to fulfill his all wishes. He didn't need to force him anymore.

And for Jungkook he couldn't even stay without talking with the younger anymore. Maybe he was feeling something again in his heart. Those unknown feelings kept bugging him all the time when the younger is closer to him.

Taehyung decided to meet with Hoseok today because Jungkook will go to office today. Yes, Jungkook took a leave for 3 days to stay with the younger.

Taehyung woke up and quickly made breakie for Jungkook and woke him up.

"Kookie wake up. It's late." Jungkook whined making the other giggle.

"You will be late kookie."

"30 minutes more love." That's it. Taehyung stood there still, hearing what the other said. Love? Did his husband called him love? But he shrugged that off because everytime he raises his expectation God was there to break it completely.

"Kookie it's already 8:30." Jungkook looked at the watch on the table with his sleepy eyes before jumping on his bed like a bunny. Taehyung gasped when Jungkook caged him with his hand.

"Jungkook-k"

"Shh!! Let's sleep. I won't be going to office today-y." Taehyung was happy hearing that but he didn't want his husband to sacrifice his works for him. And moreover if Jungkook won't be going to office today then he won't be able to meet with Hoseok today.

"Kookie, you took a leave for 3 days already. You will feel pressurized atlast when lot's of work will pile up in your desk." Taehyung's mouth left a gasp when Jungkook kissed him on his naps softly. He immediately moved from the tight grip and ran from there.

" Shit! Did i go too far. But i can't control myself anymore when am with him. It feels like i want to hold him forever. Why again am feeling like this? No this isn't correct. Am going to divorce him after 2 days anyways. No no i can't! " Jungkook thought before going for a shower to calm his running mind. He's feeling strange inside his heart recently. He shouldn't feel like this.

---------------------------

Taehyung as usual saw his husband go for his office and he was also ready to go to see his hyung.

Taehyung wore a oversized hoodie with a baggy jeans and a small pendent on his neck. That pendent he never took off after his husband made him wear that. He loved it and he wished if he could just take this pendent with him.

 He loved it and he wished if he could just take this pendent with him

Taehyung's breathing problem never stopped. Whenever it gets out of control he uses inhaler. Taehyung used a lil make-up to cover his dark spots under his eyes. He covers it too when Jungkook is at home.

Taehyung called a cab earlier. There's no way he can drive on his own. He's always dizzy. It's not possible to drive on his own.

"Follow that cab."

--------------------------------------------------

Feels like i will complete this story very soon :)