Two : 2

"Taehyung.. Why aren't you eating well?" Lisa, his best friend asked looking worriedly.

"Do you want me to be a pig huh? Then you can also call me more ugly. Huh? Nice planning because that's not happening." Lisa faked her smile not wanting to make her bestie sad again.

"You got me again hahah." Taehyung laughed with her too.

"Yeah-h i got-t you." One drop of tear escaped. He covered it but couldn't when a million dozon tears were falling..

Lisa hugged her best friend. What can she do? Do what? She knew. She knew the hell her best friend was going through.

"Am I bad?"

"Never tae."

"Do I look ugly nowadays?"

"You're anything tae but-t ugly."

"Then what's wrong with me? No no there must be something i don't have that Rose has. I need to have that thing." Lisa hugged tae tightly who was acting too much vulnerable.

He became thin, his cheeks bones were getting visible, his eyes always fluffy and red with loneliness. He no more has his cute tummy.

"Don't do this to yourself tae. Please-e." Taehyung nodded his head but Lisa knew nothing will change.

Taehyung waits for his husband at night for them eating dinner together.

But alas! Jungkook never showed up and he never ate too.

Lisa made tae sleep or else the younger will never sleep she knew.

--------------------------------