Thirty seven : 37

"Tae-e.. Open-n your eyes baby-y." Jungkook was driving to the hospital while his one hand was on the driving wheel of the car and another was caressing the male's hand whose body was leaned on Jungkook's shoulder.

Tears didn't stop coming from his eyes. He harshly wiped his tears as his view was getting blurry. It was difficult to drive in that condition.

Jungkook took the other's unconscious body in bridal style and ran inside the hospital as soon as he reached there.

"HELP! NURSE!! MY HUSBAND ISN'T RESPONDING-G." Jungkook yelled loudly as he crazily ran inside the hospital. Fortunately Hoseok was just then leaving the hospital after doing an operation. Jungkook's teary eyes sparkled a little looking at his hyung there.

There wasn't any need of explanation. Hoseok knew already. He didn't say anything as he took Jungkook into a room where he kept Taehyung softly on the bed.

Hoseok's heart clinched so badly when he understood that everything ended. His heart was paining from holding his cry but he could never break down infront of his brother. Then what will happen to the other?

"Hyung-g. Why-y are you standing hyung-g? Look-k... Why my tae isn't waking up yet-t? He got unconscious again right hyung-? Wake him up then hyung-g." Hoseok looked down as he moved at Taehyung and held his cold lifeless hand. He didn't want to check anything anymore. He just wanted to escape from there right now. Run away far away from this cruel world and God. He just wanted one thing from God that is to save his baby brother even though he knew there wasn't any hope. But God can do miracles right? Then why he didn't do it?

"Hyung-g"

"He's no more Jungkook-k." Hoseok blankly said as his face wasn't holding any expression, just pain buried deep inside his heart.

Jungkook fell on his knees as he couldn't speak anymore. His shaking hands held the white tiles of the floor. His hands fisted and his loud cries spread in the whole room. Even though Hoseok thought to run away from there but he just couldn't leave his brother alone in his miseries.

Hoseok bend down too. He softly hugged the crying Jungkook. Jungkook's hand went to Hoseok's white coat as he clinched on it tightly.

"Hyun-g n-o this is not true-e. He said he will stay with me-e. He said he loved me-e. I made a song-g for him-m as he always wanted to hear. I couldn't --- couldn't even able to make him hear-r it. He left-t---left me...e Hyungiee...e.... My-y my- ahh" Hoseok pressed his body with the other tightly. He himself was feeling like there's no need of him to live in this Earth anymore.

"Hyung--gg please-e tell him to wake up-p. Tell him to come back to his kookie--e." Jungkook pushed Hoseok harshly as he moved towards the lifeless figure laying on the bed.

Jungkook sat beside the lifeless body as he held the other's hand on his and kissed on his knuckles like he always do. His sobs and agressive crying was enough to prove that he couldn't accept this thing. His husband was just there beside him. They just kissed each other---just few hours ago.

"Baby-y please-e wake up. Last time you did right? I know you will wake up-p. I know. My bear is just sleeping that's all." Jungkook wiped his falling tears and smiled a little before kissing on Taehyung's little agap lips lightly.

"Wake up baby-y. I can't do this anymore-e. It's hurting-g. I...I please...baby." Jungkook buried his head on the other's hand.

Hoseok couldn't see the scene anymore as he ran out of the ward crying loudly.

--------------------------------------------------

Ending is near ig :)