Thirteen : 13

"You knew you were sick right?"

The younger didn't turn around hearing that. But he was a little surprise. He never wanted his hyung to know about his sickness. He can't see his hyung in pain. Never..

"Why did you hide it? And-d why from me--- your hyung?" Yoongi couldn't speak anymore as his tears fell from his eyes. His voice was breaking. He was feeling betrayed.

Taehyung didn't turn. His hand was still holding the door knob. He held it tightly closing his eyes. His hyung is crying because of him. How cruel he has become but-- but he can't see his hyung in pain.

Yoongi stood from the chair and went towards Taehyung and made his brother face him. Taehyung saw his hyung's teary eyes all red and swollen.

"How many days tae? How many days you were hiding this from me?" The younger looked down. The pain in his hyung's voice was clear. Taehyung smiled and again that painful smile.

"I got to know 4 months ago hyung."

"Did you tell Jungkook?" Taehyung faced the other side avoiding the question.

"I tried hyung but he was busy. You know he always stay busy with his work. How stressful his work is. I don't blame hi-"

"SHUT UP TAEHYUNG!" The young flinched hardly hearing his hyung's loud voice. It's the first time his hyung shouted at him. The other was always soft with his brother but seems like the younger can't see the reality anymore.

"For god's sake Taehyung, stop defending your fucking husband. HE. IS. YOUR. HUSBAND. You know he has some responsibilities. He needs to take care for you. See he knew you were sick but he never showed up.

Baby stop blaming yourself for your husband's fault. Jungkook doesn't love you anymore. Infact he never loved you tae. Open your fucking eyes and stop caring for that useless shit." Taehyung looked down and shaked his head with a no. His lips formed a smile.

"Hyung, you're right that he doesn't love me anymore but hyung he used to love me--- you don't know he used to care for me too. He used to buy me whatever I want. He used to bring my favorite blue roses everyday. Wasn't it love?

I know hyung, Jungkook will love me again. He will love me like he used to you will see." Yoongi didn't say anything, just looked at his brother's confidence. Confidence on his love.

"But tae, what about you?"

"I don't know hyung. I love him. If you can, please hyung don't tell Jungkook about my sickness. He will be sad and i don't want that. I am going back."

Yoongi held his hand tightly.

"Don't go Taehyung. You are sick. You need treatment bear. Please listen to your hyung-g. Just once! Don't go-o"

Taehyung looked at his brother's hand holding him. Softly he made his hand out of his brother's hold.

"This few days i am here in this Earth hyung, please let me spend every seconds with my Jungkook. Please hyung-- I can never feel his presence anymore-e after I die. I carve-e for him every single day. Atleast let me stay-y in the same roof as his."
Taehyung was looking so desperate which made Yoongi cry out loud unknowingly. What do he do?

--------------------------------------------------

Okay listen darlings... Do you want me to write a book 2 with a happy ending or i will end here with sad ending? Answer me know because my writing will depend on your answers.

Comment fast if you want fast update:)