Sixteen : 16

Flashback

"Mom i told you already, my life is messy. I don't even know how to take care of myself. Please not another burden." Mrs Jeon, Jungkook's mom sighed for the nth time.

"Kook, you need someone to take care of you right?"

"But for that I have my secretary mom. Why i need to marry someone else?" Mrs Jeon facepalmed as she looked at her stupid son.

"Is your secretary going to cook for you?"

"I have maids for that mom." It's now getting frustrating for Mrs Jeon.

"Jungkook you're living a loveless life. The life where you won't find any happiness ever. I know you love doing works but that can't give you happiness always. You need someone to look after you, someone who will love you, stay with you forever when everybody else will leave you, kook."
Jungkook looked down nodding his head as if he understood whatever his mom was saying.

"But mom i don't know that feeling. How love is?" Mrs Jeon made Jungkook sit on his bed.

"Jungkookie, it's a feeling which can't be explain through words and your mom can't explain that too. But i can tell you that love and attractions are different. Love is something which will stay for lifetime. It won't fade away but attraction doesn't last long--

Yes for few days you will care for him, act like you love him but eventually you will forget about him. So bunny don't get attracted to anyone. Just listen what your heart tells, whom he choose." Jungkook nodded. He has never been in a relationship before. He never fell in love with anyone too. All he did was spending his time on studying and nothing more. This few feelings he doesn't understand even though he was 24 years old.

Jungkook eventually met with the charming natured boy Taehyung in a cafe after few days of this incident. He felt sudden happiness looking at the beautiful male. His beauty attracted him.

Well love is a feeling which was so new to Jungkook. He didn't know anything about it. Maybe it's his fault that he don't know about it. But it won't change the fact that his sweet behavior can make anyone think of their relationship seriously not knowing it wasn't love, it was an attraction.

But just as he got married, everything started to change day by day. Jungkook do cares for the younger but he wasn't really loving it. He doesn't really feel the happiness anymore he used to feel about before their marriage.

He named his feelings love but it was nothing other than just a mere "attraction."

His love is lost? This is what he meant by it. He doesn't feel happiness anymore he used to feel because simply it wasn't his love at all. He in the first place never fell for the other. He was attractive to the other's deep oceanic blue eyes and brown orbs falling on his forehead, that boxy smile and that slim feminine body.

But Taehyung doesn't know any of this. Does he? He thought his husband loves him like he do.

But even though Jungkook was just attracted to the male but the other unknowingly wasn't. And that what makes it difficult for both of them.

--------------------------------------------------

I guess the explanation was clear why Jungkook is behaving like that. He's not at fault tho or maybe he was...

But one thing Jungkook is gonna regret. Because---

Oh no spoilers. Just read the whole book. And one more thing I won't be publishing any chapters soon. Kinda disappointed with myself :)