Twenty-one : 21

Taehyung went inside his room. He was feeling so alive lately. But instantly he got a call.

He remembered that he has a substance which is called phone. He checked that his phone was under the bedsheet. He quickly received it as he saw who called him.

OTP

Tae : Hello-o..

Tae almost forgot that his Hoseok hyung also knew about his condition.

Hoseok : Get ready. I am coming to take you.

Tae : Where will I go hyung-g? 

Taehyung couldn't understand what the other was saying. He heard Hoseok took a long sigh.

Hoseok : Hospital!

Taehyung heart skipped a bit hearing that. No he didn't want to leave Jungkook. Not when they agreed on to a condition.

Tae : Hyung-g please no-o i can't go to hospital-l.

Hoseok : Tae-e bear listen, you need treatment. Don't you want to feel fine again-n?

Tae : Hyung-g there's no need of telling me lies.

Hoseok felt his heart sting so badly hearing that. He was so stupid to think the other didn't know about his incurable illness.

Tae : Let me just stay-y with my kookie this few days hyung. I know nobody can save me-e" 

Hoseok : Tae-e!!

Tae : I know hyung you care about me-e. I am very happy to know that but hyung-g just wanna stay with kookie-e.

Hoseok could understand the other's condition. He didn't know what to do. He knew he can't save his lil brother. Thinking about that he's already getting crazy. How is he going to stay alive if something happens to the younger? A loud sob left Hoseok's mouth which he immediately tried to stop by putting his hands on his mouth but the other already heard it unfortunately.

Tae : Hyung-g don't-t c-cry please-e. Just take care of my kookie-e in my absence. He's still a child-d. A cute baby-y. Make him forget-t me. Do whatever you want to make him forget me. Just i-i don't want to see him getting sad because of me. I-I always wanted to be the cause of his happiness-s hyung-g--

I know I am selfish hyung-g. I am making my kookie-e remember our moments and then I am going to leave him-m but--- but hyung just for once i want to be selfish-h. I want to feel his love for the last time-e. I can't do anything hyung-g. Am soo helpless. What do I do-o?

Taehyung didn't try to stop himself from showing his vulnerable side to his hyung. He can't hide anymore. All the pain, his sufferings he just let it out.

Hoseok : Bear-r please take care of yourself-f. Just come to the hospital once. I promise I won't make you stay here. I-I just want to see you , Taetae.

Tae : But-t

Hoseok : No buts tae-e. Let your hyung-g see you for the last time-e.

Tae chuckled. His hyung is still so cute while crying.

Tae : Okay-y hyung. I will come to see you."

Taehyung can't let his hyung be sad. He also wanted to meet his Hoseok hyung once. Who knows what holds for him tomorrow...

"Are you going somewhere tomorrow?"

--------------------------------------------------

Take love❤️