Forty one : 41

Evryone was in their black dress with beautiful white flower bouquet in their hands. It was the day of the beautiful boy's funeral.

If you wanna know about his husband, Jeon Jungkook. He was still holding his husband's hand. No he wasn't crying anymore. His eyes were only stuck on the younger's face. He took Taehyung to their house, their sweet home which holds their memories. Maybe not for years like other couples but still the fragrance, their scent was lingering in each and every corner of the room making Jungkook remember more that this scent of his husband, that strawberry and vanilla mixed scent wasn't long-lasting.

Hoseok did try to help his brother, Jungkook but it was of no use. The other was just in his blank face, the heavy pain was deep buried in his heart which didn't go unnoticed to him.

On the other side, Yoongi didn't look much well lately. The little amount of time he used for talking to other's vanished after that day his brother left this world, making him completely mute and broken.

Jin and Namjoon was back to Seoul that day only but they couldn't get a little glance of their bubbly and lovely son. What they saw after coming back was their son's dead body laying...

Hoseok put his palm on Jungkook's shoulder but the other didn't even react to it. His pupils were like stuck to the other's pale face. His eyes just didn't want to leave his husband's beautiful face. He was still alive for him. Not in this world but in his heart he was still there, talking with him, laughing showing his symmetrical bozy smile, asking for blue roses.

Jungkook was the only one who bought blue roses for his husband on his funeral. And why not? His husband asked for it many times to him when he was alive. He said he liked blue roses and that's what it matters to Jungkook. It doesn't matter if it don't look good to carry colourful roses according to their rituals.

"Jungkook"

Not only Hoseok's but nobody's words were audible to the certain male whose husband just left him. Jungkook didn't reply. He didn't want to hear how his parents as well as everyone was asking him to leave his husband's hand. Well didn't they take oath that they won't leave each other's hand? Yes, Jungkook himself wanted that few months ago but that doesn't mean he wants that now. He understood his fault. He apologized for his deeds but guess there was still something missed in his apology that God didn't forgive him.

"Jungkook, we need to go now." Hoseok bend down on Jungkook's level as the other was sitting on the ground and holding his husband's lifeless hand into his.

"Please Jungkook."

"You leave hyung. I will go later." Hoseok didn't want to force Jungkook anymore. He knew this wasn't easy to forget and move on in his life. Even he can't do so. He won't say the other to forget Taehyung because he was sure it won't help rather it would make the other more irritated as he already was.

Hoseok stood up. His eyes once more went to the lifeless body inside the transparent glass.

"We love you tae. Rest in peace." Hoseok mumbled in his breath and turned around to get outside.

--------------------------------------------------

My writing skill isn't that good but i gave my all in his chapter.

Please enjoy! 🍒