Twenty eight : 28

Jungkook ran straight to the hospital but the guards stopped him. Jungkook's furious eyes fell on them, it was like the glare was so strong that it could burn anyone at that time.

"Where-e are you going mister?" One of the guards asked gaining a little courage. He could see the bulky man infront of them was angry.

"Isn't this a hospital?"

"I know sir-r but----"

"Move!" The guards couldn't understand as they looked at each other faces.

"I SAID MOVE!!" The guard's as well as the receptionist flinched badly at the loud voice. The guards immediately moved from their place.

Jungkook harshly pushed the entrance door of the hospital and went towards the receptionist.

"Jeon Taehyung!" The receptionist frowned.

"Just fucking check and tell in which room he is in." Jungkook massaged his forehead. He couldn't stand any dumbass right now.

The receptionist nodded her head before looking in the book and found it within one minute.

"Room 102-2 sir." Jungkook nodded.

"You're his?" The receptionist knew that this man was related to the patient but it was her work to ensure that carefully.

"His husband. You got any problem?"

"N-" the receptionist couldn't complete her sentence as Jungkook ran towards the lift.

"No no nothing happened to him. I don't believe hyung. He's just angry with me and trying to take revenge on me. I will ask this from my tae only." Jungkook's was mumbling all this and chucking on his own. The other people on the lift were looking at his condition and some were feeling pity.

The lift stopped on the 2 floor. Jungkook pushed everyone infront of him as he moved and started looking at the door numbers and running like crazy.

"Ahh fuck there's no room 102." Too much exhaustion he was feeling right then. To take breath he held on a transparent door with one hand as he held his knees on another to breath properly.

Jungkook lifted his head to notice a laying figure inside the room. He could only see the hands of the boy laying on the bed. His heart started beating loudly as those long, slim and beautiful hands were familiar to him. Those hands were so beautiful but now he noticed there were many syringes connected to that beautiful hand.

Jungkook noticed the laying figure. He slowly pushed the door.  He just felt an  unknown threat pulling him towards the laying figure.

"Tae-e" Jungkook shuttered. He couldn't speak anymore looking at his husband's unconscious figure laying so peacefully on the bed.

Jungkook moved towards his husband and sat on his knees infront of the other's face. His hands eventually met it's way towards the other's face as he cupped his face softly. The painful sobs leaving his mouth, staining his cheeks. It hurts... He don't believe his hyung. He will wait for his husband to wake up and ask him about it.

"Baby-y are you sleeping-g? Sleep well. Your kookie-e is here baby. I wait here till you wake-e up and then we will go to our home together-e. Hmm?" Jungkook brushed his hands softly on the other's golden soft hairs and then placed a soft kiss on the other's forehead.

"Wake up-p fast baby."

--------------------------------------------------

A/n : Bitch someone's cutting onion. It's Jonnie for sure!

Joonie : Tf stop saying that always. I now start hating Onions.