Nineteen : 19

"was he not happy?" Jungkook thought and went inside his own room. He took his blazer and placed it softly on his bed while opening his tie. He was still in his thoughts. He liked the hug so much. When his husband back off he felt the sudden loss of warmness.

"Kookie are-e you going to have dinner?" Jungkook got startled a bit hearing the soft voice. He turned around to notice Taehyung peeking a little from behind his door but not coming inside.

"Why are you standing there tae? Come inside." Taehyung hesitantly stood beside the door. Jungkook once told him not to enter in his room until and unless he say so.

Eventually they had their dinner in a silent way. No one dared to speak a single words. But Jungkook frowned when he say the younger was playing with his food and not eating it.

"Why aren't you eating?" Taehyung looked at his husband with a small smile.

"I am not hungry."

"As per as I know Taehyung there wasn't anything other then few raw materials in our house. What you ate then that covered your always crazy appetite?" Jungkook was having doubt on the younger's behaviour lately. The person who used to eat so much doesn't touch his food nowadays. Was he okay?

Taehyung could feel the other was getting suspicious of him. He hesitantly said no and started eating his food. But after coming inside his room he threw up all he ate. His stomach wasn't supporting any kinds of foods. He made himself soup which he always consume in small quantity.

----------------------------------------

Taehyung threw up so he was feeling very tired because of that. He covered himself in his duvet and stared at the ceiling. It was his very best day.

Sleep wasn't coming near to him so he decided to again start writing his precious diary which he was writing since he got married to his love.

But the younger jolted a bit hearing the knock on his door. He kept his diary inside a aesthetic box. The box was so beautiful and shiny. He keeps all his precious things inside that box which was given by his meow meow hyung on his 18th birthday.    

Taehyung opened the door but his mouth gasped when he saw his husband standing there with a pillow

"Kookie? Are you okay? Are you sick?" Taehyung panicked making Jungkook's heart melt a bit again. His husband cares too much about him. This only reminded him of his late mother.

"No can-n i sleep with you?" Taehyung couldn't process what was happening. Was he dreaming again? Why would his husband want to sleep with him?

"Tae?"

"Okay-y come inside."

Jungkook stepped inside their shared bedroom after 6 months. The familiar feeling, the scent of them was still in that room lingering in every corner of that room. Jungkook closed his eyes. He wondered why he moved out from his own room.

"Kookie don't worry. If you want i can sleep on the couch for tonight. You go and sleep on the bed." Taehyung smiled and was about to go but the other held his wrist softly making him stop.

"Sleep with me on the bed." The younger was so surprised hearing that. Jungkook internally chuckled on the shocking face of his husband.

They both laid on the bed, facing the ceiling. Taehyung slowly turned to look at his husband's face. He noticed that the other's eyes were closed. Atlast he got a clear view of his husband's handsome bunny face on which he drool all the time.

"Kookie" Taehyung called softly not wanting the other to get irritated. Jungkook hummed softly.

"Can-n i cuddle with you-u kookie?" Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the other. The moonlight falling from the window to the other's face was making him glow even in that darkness. The soft pink blushy cheeks were quiet visible.

Jungkook admired the other's flustered face a little before filling the gap between their bodies which collide with each other as Jungkook tugged the younger closer to his chest. Taehyung was surprised again but didn't do anything further. He hide his face on the other's chest. The feeling was great. His husband's manly pheno hormones were his favourite. He felt save like he used to earlier in the other's arm.

--------------------------------------------------

God! This story is not going to end at the 20th chapter as you can see... Lol! But the ending is near...

I hope you enjoyed reading 🍒