Forty : 40

Jungkook didn't know for how long he was bubbling with his husband but unfortunately his husband wasn't responding to him like before.

"TAEHYUNG?" Jungkook got startled hearing the voice. He flinched a little because why not he was already in a shocking state.

Jungkook's eyes moved towards the door where a certain figure was standing and his chest was moving up and down in a fast motion .

"Yoongi hyung-g" Jungkook voice came as whisper but Yoongi understood and raised his angry voice again.

"Don't call me with your filthy mouth." Jungkook didn't say anything and looked down. He knew that something like this was waiting for him from the very start. Hoseok was kind enough to forgive him but Yoongi wasn't.

Yoongi eyes immediately fell on his laying brother. He didn't waste any second and moved towards the sleeping figure. Yoongi's hand made it's way to caress the other's golden soft hair.

"Is-s he sleeping?" Yoongi's voice didn't sound like before. Jungkook understood whenever it comes to his brother the other become soft instantly.

Jungkook couldn't form a sentence. How do he spell that his husband died and is no more with him?

Yoongi's eyes filled with tears and his vision got blurry too. He didn't know why but he was getting a bad vibe from everything happening around.

Yoongi's eyes roamed around the room a little bit then fell on Jungkook's face who was looking down. Maybe hiding his falling tears.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook's sobs became more loud as soon as he heard the other's voice calling him.

Yoongi didn't understand why the other was crying but he was sure it was something related to his brother.

"Look at me Jungkook." Still there was no response from the other nor the other raised his head..

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO LOOK AT ME." The high pitched voice was enough for the other to raise his head and show his falling fresh tears. Jungkook's eyes were red, swollen. It was looking like he didn't sleep for many nights but no he cried. His eyes only shedded tears for the last 4 to 5 hours.

Yoongi's eyes frowned as he noticed the other's tears.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Yoongi wasn't a fool to not understand anything. His gaze instantly fell on the sleeping figure, looking like there was no more life inside of him.

Yoongi shaked his head as a no before shakily holding the other's wrist. He put his thumb on the other's pulse. He held it in a proper way but still there was no pulse movement. Yoongi's soul left his body then when he noticed Taehyung's heart wasn't beating too.

"Taehyung-g? Bear? Can you hear your--r hyung? Are you angry on hyung-g? Why aren't you responding?" Yoongi's lips were shivering. He just came to see his brother but--but seems like he was late too.

Yoongi's cries were so rare to hear because nobody saw him crying before but now the loud cries, tangled in the dark atmosphere. The rain was pouring out it's sadness too. There was unknown thundering which took place like the nature wanted to say something too. Like the nature was sad too for the young guy laying lifeless on the bed.

Yoongi banged his fist on the bed, crying loudly. His cries were more painful to hear because he never showed his tears. Jungkook was already broken and he didn't know what to do. Comfort the other when he himself needs it? Fix the other's broken state when he himself is totally broken?

Yoongi stood from the ground and turned around. Jungkook didn't notice anything. He was looking blankly on the other side of the wall. He didn't know from when he started liking the white walls so much.

Yoongi held Jungkook's hand making him come out from his blank state. Jungkook looked at him with his teary tears.

"Jungkook-k... Wake him up-p. He listens to you right? he only-y listens to you-u. Come, wake up my brother-r." Jungkook moved a little as soon as he saw Yoongi coming in the room so now Yoongi was harshly pulling him towards the sleeping figure.

"He will wake-e up to your call. Hm? Wake him-m please Jungkook-k. I request you-u, wake up-p my bear-r." Jungkook didn't say anything rather than looking at Taehyung's pale face. He was still the prettiest even when he's no more.

"Jungkook-k please."

"He will not-t wake up hyung-g." Yoongi's eyes fell on the new figure. Yoongi's eyes sparkled more with hope as soon as he saw Hoseok.

"Hoseok-k, ahh-h i was so worried-d. Come wake up my brother-r. You again gave him sleeping pills right-t?" Hoseok didn't want to lie anymore. What will be get my lying now?

"No hyung-g.. he's no more." Yoongi looked at Hoseok for few seconds before laughing out loud.

"Stop-p joking Hoseok."

"I am not jok-"

"DON'T SAY THIS SHIT-S ANYMORE."

"Hyung-g please I know it's tough for you-u but you have accept the truth-h" Yoongi hopeful eyes broke in a second. His brother really left him. He didn't even get to see his bear for the last time.

But Jungkook's eyes never left the other's figure. He was lost in him. A totally lost human, without his love. Love can surely make many beautiful memories but---- but atlast they hurts. But for Jungkook it was different. Jungkook got the love but he didn't get the chance to return it back.

"Please tak-e the body-y." Hoseok ordered two men who came with him.

"NO."

"But Jungkoo-"

"He will go nowhere. I am here to take him wherever he wants."

"Jungkook please-e. Let him go-o now." Jungkook smiled as he rubbed the other's cheeks softly with his thumb.

"I already let him-m go hyung. But-t i will only carry my husband-d and no one else." Jungkook harshly wiped his tears and placed one kiss on Taehyung's forehead, then on his cheeks, his top nose and finally his lightly parted, chapped lips before Carrying the lifeless body into his arms.

------------------------------------------------
The biggest chapter of this story. Enjoy :)