Eighteen : 18

Both the couples had their breakfast as Jungkook was preparing. He have to go to his office.

Everytime Jungkook go to office without informing the other male and the other also stopped coming to say him goodbye. Jungkook waited for a bit as he saw Taehyung was coming towards him with little steps. Jungkook chuckled internally as he remembered his husband used to walk like that whenever he used to be angry.

"Uh- are-e you going Kookie?" Jungkook nodded his head as he turned to open the door.

"Koo-o!" Taehyung softly called making Jungkook confused. Then he understood that maybe Taehyung wanted him to say bye first.

"Oh yeah byee tae." But before he would turn around the younger held his hand and tiptoed to give a small peck on his lips. Jungkook's eyes widened when he felt his husband's lips on his. He didn't react because somehow he was liking it, somewhere he was feeling the small peck, some part of his heart beated to the sudden contact.

"Bye kookie." Taehyung waved at him with a small smile. Jungkook didn't say anything and turned around. He ran out of his house because whatever he was feeling isn't right. Why everything's again feeling like before? Why he was suddenly liking all those things he used to hate?

Jungkook shrugged his head and went inside his car. He could see Taehyung was standing on their balcony and looking at him. The younger always used to look at his husband when he used to leave for office.

Taehyung as before made light tiffin for Jungkook and send Jungkook the tiffin. He wanted to go and give it himself but he was feeling sudden pain in his heart and then he threw up whatever he ate too.

Taehyung spend the whole day under his blanket. But when he saw it was just 1 hours left for his husband to come home, he prepared the dinner immediately.

--------------------------------------

The door bell rang and the younger's heart filled with happiness again. He again forgot his pain and went to open the door for his husband.

"Kookie, welcome home. How was your day?" Taehyung hugged Jungkook who didn't hug back because he was simply shock with the behaviour. Taehyung saw that and backed off from the hug and looked down.

"Am-m sorry."

"Here, take this." Taehyung got confused and raised his head. His eyes went big. He was shocked and more than that he was feeling loved again. This is what he dreamt of. This simple love, care from his husband.

His husband bought him his favourite deep blue roses. The Colour of the roses have a little darker shade than the younger's eye colours. The immense happiness he was feeling that moment. The euphoric feeling he was sure he will treasure it even after his death.

"Thank-k you kookie

"Thank-k you kookie." Taehyung took the bouquet of flower and ran from there. He couldn't hold his tears anymore.

The feeling of getting love from the person he loves feels good to him --- too much

Why he ran like that. Was he not happy?

------------------------------------------------

You all have to forgive Jungkook atlast yk? :)