Thirty one : 31

The soft kiss they shared after so many years were euphoric to both of them. Even though the kiss lasted for probably 5 or 6 seconds but still it was the best feelings they felt.

Taehyung backed off from the kiss as his eyes roamed around the other's face.

"Am sorry-y"

"Please don't be."

Taehyung looked amusedly at the other. He  looked at the other's eyes which were full of questions as he could predict.

"Can I ask you something tae-e?" Taehyung looked at the other. Jungkook took a deep breath in order to maintain his incoherent breath.

"About what Hoseok hyun-"

"I want to go home Kookie." Taehyung immediately cut the other as he tried to free his hands from the wires.

"Taehyung! Don't." Taehyung stopped struggling with the wires as he heard the voice of his hyung which made him panick more.

"Hyung-e remove this from my hands please-e" Hoseok sadly sighed as he moved towards Taehyung, just beside where Jungkook was sitting.

"Let's not hide this anymore tae." Taehyung looked at Hoseok. His face was screaming the other to stop but just said how many days the truth will be hidden? One or the other day it will come infront of others.

"Hyung please-e. I want to go home." Taehyung whispered looking down as his eyes were filled with new fresh tears again. He was trying hard to hide everything from his husband's stare.

"What is it hyung?" Taehyung buried his head more down as he heard his husband's serious voice.

"I told you Jungkook. Whatever I said it's true." Jungkook frowned his brows tightly. He was angry but not on his hyung but on Taehyung for playing such prank on him.

"Tae just say whatever hyung was telling was just a joke. Please-e. This joke is unnecessary baby-y." Taehyung could see how Jungkook's voice was so vulnerable to hear that it was just a joke but unfortunately it wasn't. Taehyung didn't say anything as he looked down, not having enough strength to cry more, despite his weak body. 

Jungkook looked at Hoseok and then at his husband but nobody said anything. The silence was making him cry more. It's dangerous.

"Tae-e?"

"It's true Jungkook."

--------------------------------------------------

Life is being so cruel with me..

I have few things to inform you all.

1. I can't write a book 2 ig. I really want to write but situation is worse for me nowadays.

2. Will you all be sad if i suddenly disappear? Nvm just curious :)