Thirty six : 36

Both of them didn't know when they fell asleep in that position. It was already midnight and it was getting colder as the time flies by. Jungkook's eyes opened immediately as he noticed the other's hands became cold like ice.

Jungkook looked sideways to peep on his little fragile husband's face. His face formed a small smile as he softly caressed the other's hand again.

"Baby... Wake up! It's late. Let's go home." Jungkook whispered softly but he didn't get any respond. It made him chuckled as his husband never used to wake up in his first call.

Jungkook softly placed a kiss on the other's fluffy hair. He caressed Taehyung's face with his other hand.

"Baby. Wake up! You're cold know? You said you were hungry. Don't you want to eat your hubby's handmade food?"

The silent only deepened. Jungkook held the other's head and softly placed on his lap.

"Babyy! Come on. You can sleep once we go home." But there was not a single response or movement of the other's body. Jungkook frowned on it as he lightly slapped on Tae's face to make him wake up.

"Tae-e?" Jungkook's frown changed into his worried face.

"Taehyung!!!"

Jungkook yelled once more, his hands were still holding the other's. Jungkook let the hand go from his hold immediately the other's hand fell on the ground lifelessly.

Jungkook's eyes swell up. His thoughts can't be true. Taehyung was just sleeping.

"Why aren't you responding-g? TAEHYUNG!!" The loud voice only echoed in the flower lake. Jungkook's body was shaking at his point. He moved his ear on the other's chest.

"No-o nooooo." Jungkook's voice left a loud cry. There was no beating of the other's heart. He couldn't hear the rhythmic thumping sound anymore.

Tears beamed out of Jungkook's eyes. No he didn't believe. God is taking a test of him. Taehyung was just infront of him, talking with him, playing with him. Nothing happened to him.

The crying male carried his husband's lifeless body in a bridal style.

"Tae-ee hold on-n please-ahh. No-o no-o nothing happene--d to yo-u"

--------------------------------------------------