Sequel - 2

The whole sky was black, there was no sunrays which penetrated the dark black mask of the sky. Just the moment before the high rain pour down it's anger on the mother Earth. The weather seems pretty angry as the thunder was striking making loud noises which were echoing in the calm atmosphere.

Even if the world breaks into pieces nobody can stop Jungkook to visit his husband. There was always a perfect timing which Jungkook has. He reach his husband's grave within that time this 5 years straight.

But today the weather was indicating danger. It was giving a sign that something bad is going to happen. Jungkook was ready to drive his car as he was about to start it, his phone rang vibrating.

If it was someone like his hyung he would have definitely cut the call or ignore it but the screen showed his mother. He couldn't ignore it and received the call already making note on his head to make the call short.

OTP ( Remember they were talking on calls)

"Jungkook." Hana, Jungkook's mother never actually forget to call her son everyday but Jungkook never answered her anything except a yes or no.

"I know baby, you're hearing your eomma." Still Jungkook didn't say anything as he started to drive his car.

"Are you going to Taehyung's?" A small voice was heard as Hana realised Jungkook said yes.

"B-but the weather isn't good, koo. Please talk to eomma baby. I-it's hurts how my baby b-bunny stopped talking with his e-eomma. You could never s-stay without talking with m-me for one day also. Please k-koo. Say something." Jungkook's heart was paining again hearing his mom's sobs. It was breaking his already broken heart more. He gathered his incoherent words to make a sentence. It was tough for him. He forgot how to talk... He forgot how he used to be.

"E-eomma." Hana's eyes widened as she heard Jungkook calling her. In this whole 5 years Hana never heard Jungkook's sweet voice calling her eomma softly. Tears gathered in her eyes as she stopped herself to sob out loudly.

"C-call eomma again b-baby."

"Eomma." Hana smiled through her tears. Her happiness suddenly came back.

"P-please don't cry eomma. Make yourself happy knowing your son is doing well now. Believe me eomma---- i am l-living well with my Taehyungie." Even if they were on call, Hana could actually feel Jungkook's small bunny smile.

"B-but you are no more you koo. You l-lost your c-cute bunny smile, you lost your cheering n-nature and you lost yourself."

A small painful chuckle was heard. It was more painful than millions of tears. It was vacant... So vacant that anyone can feel how deep the pain was.

"I lost my everything the day my Taehyungie left me. And if you really want to know eomma---- i don't need any of my things back. Just give my tae back to me. G-give my husband to me again. J-just like the day you gave his hands into m-mine. Can you eomma?" There was no sound on the other side except loud cries. Jungkook chuckled again. Tears loved him. It was 5 years, still those tears never stopped whenever he think of his tae no more with him.

"E-eomma i don't want to live anymore. I-it feels l-like i don't have m-my soul inside my body."

"NO n-o please! Don't d-dare to say such things Jungkook! Don't you da-"

A loud sound echoed before everything in the world got black. Drops of rain started falling right that moment.

"J-Jungkoo-ok?"

-------------------------------------------------

Apologizing again for something which I won't mention now :)

I loved the response I got today on writing the sequel. You all voted and supported me. So as a return gift--- um i thought to update another chapter huhu 🙊