Thirty : 30

"Tae-e?" Jungkook's voice cracked hearing the other's soft yet weak voice.

Jungkook cupped the other's face softly as Taehyung confusedly looked at the other.

"Kookie-e are you okay-y? Why are you crying-g?" Jungkook was about to answer but the other cut him as he suddenly starting to move his hands from the syringe which was pushed inside his hand.

"What-t am I doing here-e?" Jungkook saw the other panicking as he immediately engulfed the other in a tight hug. Taehyung's eyes popped out as he couldn't believe his husband was hugging him. But he was truly enjoying and he didn't want to think about it. He just wanted to cherish that moment forever.

"Can-n you please forgive me-e Love?" Taehyung was enjoying till then while hugging his husband back but hearing that he broke the hug, much like he didn't want to do so but he was confused about the situation. Then sudden thoughts came into his head. Did his hyung tell Jungkook about his illness?

"What-t do you mean-n kookie? You didn't do anything-g" Taehyung looked at other side except his husband's teary eyes. His heart was paining even more looking at his husband's state.

Jungkook held the other's chin softly as he made Taehyung look at him who was clearing hesitating to look.

"Tae-ah please-e forgive-e your kookie. Give your-r kookie a last chance to love you-u again-n." Taehyung's eyes widened as he couldn't understand what was happening with him. He wondered he was dreaming and soon someone will break his beautiful dream.

Unknowingly a drop of tear fell on his cheeks which was following by many drops and soon sobbing sound came from Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook couldn't say anything as he broke down into tears too, soaking his white shirt.

"I am so sorry-y baby. I know I hurted you too much-h. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but still for the last time, please-e let me----- make it right for you-u. I love you tae. I love you so much.

But-t it's okay-y if you don't tae. I am willing-g to work hard and make you fall for me again. But please forgive your stupid bunny-y." Taehyung didn't say anything as he lowered his head, only crying in his own situation. He didn't know what to do and what to feel.

His husband started loving him when he's in the verge of dieing. Will he feel happy to know that atlast he will get his husband's love or to feel sad to know that he will soon leave his husband?

Jungkook sobs were stabbing the other's heart. It was more painful than his chest pain. He couldn't hold himself anymore as he pressed his dry yet soft lips on the other's thick one.

--------------------------------------------------

Missed me? Lmao! I just posted yesterday right?