Five : 5

"Taetae you dressed up?" Hoseok asked as he was bound to take the younger out today. It was his birthday.

"Yes hyung."

"Okay let's go." Hoseok saw how beautiful Taehyung was looking in his white shirt and black pants. His golden hairs were falling on his forehead and he was wearing a small pendent, the first and last gift from his husband on his birthday..
Because the other doesn't remember his birthday now.

Hoseok took Taehyung's hand softly as made him sit on his car.

"You know Taehyung, it's night now." Hoseok was sitting with Taehyung in a beach. They both were looking at the infinite stars and the lonely moon.

Taehyung wondered that the moon was also lonely like him but moon has sun but he doesn't have anyone. Sun loves moon too. It sets off just to make his moon to rise on the sky like him. And moon do it too. He let his sun enjoy his day time too.

But Taehyung? Nobody sacrifices for him. He only left like a pathetic human, an unnecessary one living on the earth.

Tell me what's his work? Why he's there in this Earth? I mean God definitely had some plans made for him to stay in the Earth. What's that? Was it only to see his husband fell out of love?

"Taehyung i wrote a song for you."

Taehyung amazedly looked at Hoseok who took out a piece of paper from his pocket along with a blue rose. He handed the rose to Taehyung who smiled and mumbled a Thank you.

It still doesn't feel like you kookie.

" We were ships in the night~
I’m wondering~
Are you my best friend?
Feel’s like a river’s rushing through my mind..
I wanna~
ask you If this is all just in my head
My heart is pounding tonight~
I wonder..

If you~
Are too good to be true..
And would it be alright if I ~
  Pulled you closer...

How could I know One day~
I’d wake up feeling more...
But I had already reached the shore~
Guess we were ships in the night..
Night, night~
We were ships in the night
Night, night...

Hoseok's voice was too melodious. It made Taehyung cry out loud. His hyung did all this for him to make him happy on his birthday. What else he needed? Maybe---- maybe this same love from his husband?

Hoseok took Taehyung to a small dhaba just like Taehyung wanted. Not any big, expensive resturant.

But they had to come back soon as Taehyung was feeling sick all of a sudden.

Hoseok took him to his own house and softly placed him on his bed.

Taehyung didn't go home that night but nobody seems to notice that. How funny!

--------------------------------------------------