Chapter 22

Happy holi to all my readers here is the new chapter, enjoy.

The Sun rays fell upon her face and she opened her eyes with a yawn. She sat on the bed taking the support of backrest and rubbed her eyes. A beautiful smile crept on her face but before opening her eyes she joined her hands and thanked God.

"Ufff this beautiful morning and dangerous nightmares, thank god that Abhay picked up the call and made me sleep again" She opened her phone and saw a beautiful picture of them on wallpaper which Abhay forces her to set on her phone screen.

Last night when she called Abhay he picked up. He was in sleep but still he picked her call and she was so scared from telling him anything. So, she changed the topic and talked to him about her dream.

"Sherya, I told you on our marriage night that I will never touch you without your consent sweetheart then why are you scared??" He asked in his sleepy voice he was staring at the ceiling and his one hand was behind his head.

"I know Abhay but this dream makes my sleep shoo away" She made a pout and he chuckled.

"Okay, so you want me to sing a lullaby for you?" He asked and yawned as he was damn sleepy after working the whole day.

"No, I am just missing you so much," she said softly.

"Ugh you're not missing me you're missing the cuddling, warmth and my bare chest in which you buried her face and sleep like a bear" He said and smiled.

While she was blushing, "Okay,then I won't sleep hugging you next time" She said angrily and he laughed at her reaction.

"Then you will regret later as you can see yourself now, that how peacefully you're sleeping and letting me sleep also" He teased her a little more.

"Hmm hmm soo jaiye aap after all who I am to you??" She said with fake anger.

"Areee you're my one and only wife jaan" Abhay said in his sweet voice.

"Haa jaise logo ki toh 5-6 biwiyan hai...." She said and he laughed at her statement.

"Hoti hogi logo ki 5-6 biwiyan par meri toh unn 5-6 ka kaam akele hi karti hai toh mujhe toh meri ek hi badi pyari hai" He said and Sherya shook her head and smile slightly.

"Okay, fine now you sleep and I am also going to sleep" She said and was about to cut the call when he said.

"Okay, good night and one more thing I am coming to pick you up tomorrow so be ready and I want no fuse over it. Waise bhi you have to look after the preparations for Shlok's wedding as you're the eldest daughter-in-law......"

And now you're going to be the queen of Udaipur so take all the responsibilities of it as soon as possible and next week is my rajtilak so you have to do a lot of things. Now, your vacation is over sweetheart." He said and cut the call.

Sherya sighed and lay down again properly and thought about all of things. Soon she slept.

Sherya got ready in a beautiful pistachio color saree, which was complimenting her natural beauty, her beautiful red and fair cheek was glowing under the sunlight which was coming in her room. She applied a little makeup and at last she wore her mangalsutra and vermilion.

 She applied a little makeup and at last she wore her mangalsutra and vermilion