Chapter 5

Today, there was a beautiful program in my college after some classes but I didn't attend that because I was so stressed that I have to publish the chapter as my readers must be waiting for the update.

And went alone leaving my sister in the college because she wants to enjoy the program as you all know that I am new in the city I lost track of my home then I call my brother and he sends me the location then I reached my home.☹️☹️

And these days I am very busy with my job and college but still updating so can't you guys support me by giving your votes please vote and comments.
😮‍💨😮‍💨

At Chauhan's palace:-

The ladies were ready in their rajputi poshak with the heavy jewelry and full saj shringar and the gents were also looking dashing in the kurta and half sleeves coat. With their glory and full attitude of Rajput were visible on their faces.

"So, if everyone is ready then let's go..." Gautam said while buttoning his coat he was the only one who wore a big turban.

"Bhai saa everyone is almost ready but Sherya hasn't come yet..." Ajay veer said with hands behind his back.

"She is not coming with us Kako sa (uncle) so we should leave now" Viraj said while coming downstairs clutching his Rolex watch in his wrist.

"Viraj, how can we leave her here bete??" Mohini asked in a tensed voice because she knows that how much Shreya is scared to live alone in this big palace even if she is alone in this huge palace then she never comes out from her room because she has Autophobia.

"Don't worry mom she is not here, she is with her friend Priyal when we come back we will take her with us, so now if your all confusion is clear then we should take leave" Viraj assured Mohini because little did he know that Shreya was scared of being alone.

"But Viraj, I think we need to stay there in a hotel for one night because they are our family. What if they need us for anything, then??" Shagun asked who is the wife of Rai saheb. She also likes Shreya but Siddharth can't bear her for a second because she doesn't belong to a high rich family. That's why Siddharth ignores her.

It was Shagun's dream to make her Siddharth's wife but as she knows that her son already loves someone so she stopped her useless thoughts, because she knows how stubborn her son is.

"Don't worry kaki saa (Aunt) me, Siddharth bhai, Kumkum and Anshu will return back then we take her back with us..." Viraj replied and she nodded.

"You are right, and we can't take Shreya with us because the Rajawat's will must be there too" Taruna spoke and Gautam instructed them to walk behind him.

The whole Chauhan family left and on the other side Shreya was getting ready with Priyal whose family was also invited in Gayatri's wedding and someone was eagerly waiting for Priyal's family.

"Priyal, which earring will suit me in this outfit??" Shreya asked Priyal who was doing her makeup.

"Yar, Shreya tum kuch bhi pheno achi hi lagogi waise voh left wale tum par jyada suit honge" Priyal again got busy in her makeup and Shreya picked the long and white and golden earrings.

(Shreya, whatever you will wear you'll look good but I think that left one pair of earrings will suit you)

In the meantime they heard the sound of knocking the door Sherya went and opened the door as she opened the door she was awestruck to see the man in front of her. The man was standing in his own world on his phone but Sherya was staring at him without blinking her eyes.

His looks, body, eyes and most importantly his politeness attracts Shreya. His aura is a different thing for her because he is strict but positive.

"Aravind bhai saa why are you here??" Priyal asked from inside the room and made Shreya flinch and he raised his face from his phone.