Chapter 32

Shlok entered the venue of Mehendi. Priyal's family welcomed him by bowing and joining their heads as he was going to be the son-in-law of Rathore family. Raman does the aarti of him while he touché his and Aditya's feet. Aravind hugged him brotherly and then made him sit beside Priyal.

"Hmm, nice welcome to your lovely devar  (Brother-in-law)....." Daksh whispered near Shreya's ear who glared at him in return.

"If the reports are negative then I will do his outcome, so do whatever you want. I just want the reports before marriage" Shreya said with strictness.

"Whoo after becoming queen you're not that innocent, naive, introvert, scared of violence girl" Daksh said in amazement while she ignored him and went towards Dadi who called her for applying Mehendi.

Shreya sat beside him and started to make some designs while Priyal was enjoying her father's dance with so many ladies around him.

"Ohhhhh Jab aise chikne chehre toh kese naa nazar paisley…Jind meriye" Raman sang that loudly and danced with a smile on his face.

On the other side Shlok thinks of teasing Shreya as he was not letting her know easily about the truth.

"Wow bhabhi you're really good in Mehendi but please don't forget to write Priyal's name in my hands as at first night when I will find my name in her hand then she will do the same" Shlok said and smiled cheekily.

"Hmm But bhaiya, when both of you are going to do all night, then I should write her name on your whole hand." Then she started making designs of Priyal's name everywhere in his hand.

After applying the mehendi, Shreya got up and Shlok chuckled to see his hand in which Priyal was written everywhere in different designs.

"Bhabhi thanks now Priyal will not waste her time to find her name in hand and we get more time to do all the suhagrat deeds" Shlok smirked with a wink and went away.

Shreya also passes with a fake smile while gritting her teeth. After that they all left and went back to the palace. It's already 3 at noon so everyone decided to take a rest while the function will start at 7 in the evening and at 6 Priyal's family will arrive.

Shreya went to the chamber and entered the bedroom. She threw her dupatta without looking here and there as she was about to throw herself in the bed she saw him sitting angrily with red eyes.

Abhay was sitting on the couch and resting his hand on his knees. She gulped nervously and went towards him.

"Abhay, what happened??" She placed her one hand on his shoulder and he showed her his phone.

Shreya saw Daksh and her pictures together. One picture was showing how Daksh was sitting so close to her when she was applying her Mehndi, second one was when they were standing together and third one was even when he removed her hair from her face.

"Abhay, I swear it's nothing like you're understanding it was just we were talking and it's his habit to be touchy with everyone and this habit is from college" Shreya tries to make him understand.

He pulled her in his lap and gritted his teeth.

"Then tell him to stay away from you otherwise from next time I won't think before burying him down to earth one more thing I talked to him and he will not be able to attend any functions from now…" He said and grabbed her nape with that he placed his lips on hers and kissed her with full dominance.

He kissed her soft lips into his and kissed her brains out. This kiss was hungry and demanding. He is occasionally biting her lips, most probably eating her. She tried to make them free but he was holding her nape tightly.