Chapter 17

"Bhabhi...bhabhi..."

"In the closet Aanya" Sherya shouted as she heard Aanya's yelling voice.

"Bhabhi voh I wanted to tell you that today I can't sleep with you because I am going for my friend's Bachelorette party" Aanya said and stood up innocently.

"Areee but how can I sleep alone you know that I am afraid of sleeping alone Aanya" She said with a sad face.

"I know bhabhi but I really wanna go please adjust for one night...please bhabhi" Aanya pleaded and Sherya nodded with a heavy heart.

"Okay but did you ask about this from Maa saa??" She asked and Aanya shook her head.

"No bhabhi if I ask her she will never allow me" Aanya makes a pout.

"But Aanya, what if Maa asks me about you then what will I tell her??" Sherya asked and folded her hands.

"So, you can tell her that I am sleeping in your room because I have a headache, please bhabhi only this time please" Aanya requested and Sherya looked at her with tensed expressions.

"Okay, when will you come back??" She asked and Aanya jumped at her and squealed in happiness.

"I will be back in the morning at 5 by the back door so don't worry about that. '' She gave her assurance but Sherya's heart was not accepting the fact of her being out for a night.

"But Aanya I don't know why I am afraid of your this decision" Sherya's face was covered with tension.

"Bhabhi nothing will happen, you just take care of everything, okay??" She asked and Sherya nodded reluctantly.

Aanya hugged her and went to her room to get ready and Sherya went downstairs with a heavy heart. Her guts were giving her instincts that something bad is going to happen.

Everyone had their dinner and as per the plan Sherya tells everyone that Aanya is sleeping in her room because of a headache and she just wants to take a rest.

She was tense and scared about the truth she was hiding.

'Oh god please make everything perfect and Aanya will also return safely'

After the dinner everyone retired to their room, Sherya was afraid of being alone. That's why she was sitting in the chamber's living room and watching some movies because her tension is not letting her sleep.

After half an hour she heard a knocking sound. She stood up and first locked the door of the bedroom and then went to open the door of the chamber.

As she opened the door she saw Shlok who was looking at his phone but as he saw Sherya he smiled a little.

"Bhabhi saa don't mind but can we talk for a minute?" Shlok asked and Sherya nodded as he saw her nodding her head he moved inside and Sherya's heart got fastened.

"Bhai saa is everything alright??" Sherya asked with gulping saliva when she saw him sitting on the couch like a king.

"Woh toh aap batayenge naa bhabhi sa ki sab theek hai yah nahi'' Shlok asked calmly and Sherya put a smile on her face.

"Haa bhai saa everything is alright voh actually I was missing my dad and Abhay is also not here naa '' She sat in front of him and Shlok raised his one eyebrow.

"Please bhabhi saa tell me what's bothering you afterall I am also like your brother, right??" He tried to assure her by talking calmly.

"Aree bhai saa I told you that I am missing Abhay and dad that's it" She said like it's not a matter of fact.

"Okay then if everything is fine then I should leave" Shlok got up and as he turned to leave Sherya sighed in relief.

"But bhabhi saa if anytime, anything makes you feel wrong then do tell me Abhay nahi hai toh kya apka bhai toh hai '' He smiled lightly and Sherya's mind mocked her.