Chapter 3

"What the hell are you saying, Viraj jii…please leave my hand" Shreya tried to free her hand but the grip was getting tight on her delicate soft milky white hands.

"Shreya, baby I really love you and I want to marry you…" Viraj caressed her cheeks and she flinched to feel his touch.

She jerked his hand away and pushed him hard with his head bump with the glass of the window and he groaned. In this all he left her hand and Shreya opened her side of door and ran away before Viraj could react she took an auto and went away.

Viraj ran his hand in his hair frustratingly and started his car 'I will make you mine Shreya by hook or by crook' He smirked and moved his car to the office.

On the other side Abhay landed in Jodhpur as he landed he firstly went at his own mansion which is in the center of Jodhpur as he entered in the mansion guard opened the door and took his luggage and he went in his room to take shower without saying anything he went to the Rajawat's office which have a branch in Jodhpur too.

Rajawat's business is extended in the whole world it is mostly famous for resorts, hotels, casinos and their automobile business.

Shreya was lost somewhere when Priyal came and sat beside her.

"Hey, sweetie pie where are you lost??" Priyal asked and kept her bag on the table.

"Priyal, can you please pick me up and drop me to the college regularly??" Shreya asked and Priyal looked at her confusingly.

"What happened Shreya?? I already used to drop you to your home but if you still want me to pick you up for college then I don't mind at all sweetheart…but first tell me what happened??" Priyal asked with a concerned look.

A tear escapes from Shreya's eyes she quickly wipes it off and Priyal gets more scared she makes Shreya look at her and ask her from her eyes.

"Today when I was coming for college with Viraj jii, he proposed me and held my hand tightly I tried to free myself but when he didn't leave me I pushed him hard and ran away" Shreya told her everything and she felt like something broke inside her because she never thought anything for Viraj more than an elder brother.

"This reckless hippopotamus, how can he do that? I know that he is the son of the most powerful person but that doesn't mean that he will misbehave with anyone, bastard." Priyal cursed him and Shreya chuckled to see her angry red nose.

"What?? Kuch hai kya hamare face par jo tum hum par has rahi ho" Priyal asked while wiping her face with tissue.

( Why are you laughing? Is there anything on my face??)

"Nahi hum apki iss red nose par has rahe hai, aur aap aisa kuch nahi karengi Priyal bhuliye mat hum unhi ke hi ghar mein reh rahe hai" Shreya said sadly and Priyal sighed frustratingly.

(No, I was laughing on your red nose, and you will not say a thing to him don't forget that I am living in their house)

"Okay, then why don't you move to—"