Chapter 23

I know that last chapter was too short so I publish this chapter to compensate.

Enjoy the chapter.
__________________
_____________

Sherya and Abhay reached the palace without looking at him. She went inside and he went behind her. As she entered the living room she found every family member and Priyal was also there.

Sherya was shocked to see her but she went in and touched everyone's feet.

"Aree Sherya Mera bacha" Dadi jii kissed on her forehead and hugged her.

Then Sherya touches Madhav and Padmini's feet. She saw Priyal who was sitting uncomfortably there.

"Abhay come sit with us…" Dada jii said and patted beside him.

"No, actually I have a conference meeting in half an hour so I will get freshen up and join the meeting Dada jii so not now. Sherya please bring my coffee in the room" Abhay was pleased with puppy eyes to which Sherya narrowed her eyes but looking at him she nodded as he was looking deliciously cute.

"Thanks…" He said and about to go when Madhav said.

"Abhay stop, I have something important to talk about with all the family members, so come here and sit with us for sometime" He said loudly to which Abhay didn't deny and sat on the other couch.

"Sherya, beta go and make coffee for him and tea for all of us. It's been so long we were missing your handmade tea," Madhav said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Thakur saheb you're forgetting we had that yesterday at Raman bhai saheb house" Padmini said and everyone chuckled.

"What's going on??" Aanya came from behind and asked.

"Bhabhi, you came back" She hugged Sherya tightly and she hugged her back.

"Nothing, we were thinking of having a coffee and tea party," Dada jii said.

"Really then I will prefer coffee" She replied and sat beside Madhav.

"Okay, and Shlok bhaiya what would you like to have??" She asked, looking at him.

"Coffee bhabhi" He said calmly and again drown in his phone Sherya nodded and look at Priyal who was sitting besides her.

"Umm Priyal come with me" Sherya said and Priyal smiled and went with her.

"Haa toh dad kya important baat karni thi apko??" Abhay asked and Madhav who was checking some files while wearing his specs saw him and wore the specs.

"Beta I said all the family members and here the two are missing so let them come back then I will tell you" Madhav smiled and Abhay took a deep sighed and opened his phone, Madhav again started reading the files.

"Dad, what is so important you have??" Aanya asked, whispering. He looked up beside him.

"Beta I think you didn't hear it right I said I want all family members so wait" Madhav also whispered in the same way as Aanya and Padmini chucked who heard everything as she was sitting on the other side of Madhav.

In the kitchen Sherya was preparing the tea and coffee while Priyal was eating wafers given to Sherya and sitting on the kitchen slab.

"What happened to Priyu?? Why did you come here?? I mean it's just been a day—"

"I know I know what you are trying to ask?? As Madhav uncle said that he has something important to talk about that's why I am here" Priyal said and shoved wafers in her mouth.

"One second so dad calls you too that means it must be something big. You know something about it, I mean dad said anything about it before?" She asked and Priyal shrugged her shoulders and shook her head and again drowned in eating.