Chapter12

Abhay got up from his chair and took a dangerous step to Viraj and Shreya. Viraj looked at Abhay with the same rage which was in his eyes. But Abhay ignored him and walked beside him Viraj looked at him with confusion but Abhay held Shreya's hand who was standing behind Viraj and dragged her with himself.

As Viraj extend his hand to hold Shreya's hand a loud bullet shot fell in everyone's ear, as Shreya turned her head she saw Viraj laying on the green grass which turned in red because of his blood her eyes get widened and she saw Abhay whose face was still emotionless he threw her inside the car and walk to the other side but Shreya's eyes were only looking at Viraj from window.

As Abhay ignites the engine she looks at him with questioning eyes.

"Why Abhay??".......Shreya asked slowly and looked at him, focusing on the road without any glimpse of emotions.

"Abhay stop the car we should take him to the hospital please....just..just stop the fucking car" She said desperately and keep her hand on his hand.

"No, he is dead now there will be no profit to take him hospital" He shrugged but his voice was cold enough to make her shut he take a fast and smooth turn,

Shreya looked at him with teary eyes and sat quietly looking outside the window. The silence was only the wall between them so that's why he turned on the music.

Shreya looked at him with disgusting expressions and he turned to see her face and shrugged "What?? It's my favorite song so enjoy" And he increased the volume.

"Mein teri ankhon mein udaasi kabhi dekh sakta nahi
tujhe khush main rakhunga, Soniya

Mein tere hothon par khamoshi kabhi dekh sakta nahi
saaree baathen main sununga, sonya

Tere dil se na kabhi khelunga
saare raaj apanae main tujko de doongha meri jaan,
tune mujhko pagal hai kya Mera lagda na jiya tere bagair too maan, meri jaan, main tujhe jaane na doonga,
main tujhko apni aankhon mein basaa ke rakhunga too maan, meri jaan tu maan, meri jaan."

Shreya saw so many policemen on the road and some barrier but as their car reached near the barrier they open it quickly without saying anything and Abhay was driving constantly in his previous speed he neither lowered the speed nor stopped the car she looked behind but didn't understand anything.

She looked at him, enjoying the lyrics and humming the song she stopped at her place when he took her hand in his.

Main Saaya Banke Saath Tere Rehna
24 Ghante, Me Rehna 24 Ghante
Main Aankhoon Se Chura Lu Jaana Tere
Jo Bhi Gham The, Tere Jo Bhi Gham The

He changed the gear without leaving her hand and she felt the different sparks in her stomach.

Meri Baahoon Mein Aake Tu Jana Nahi
Aisi Rab Se Main Mangu Dua Aaa

Tere Dil Se Na Kabhi Khelunga
Saare Raaz Apne Me Tujhko Dunga
Meri Jaan Tune Mujhko Pagal Hai Kiya
Mera Lagda Na Jiya Tere Bagair!!

She look at him with confusion But her breath and heart get fastened when he place a kiss back of her hand

Tu Maan Meri Jaan
Main Tujhe Jaane Na Dunga
Main Tujhko Apni Baahon Mein
Chupa Ke Rakhunga

Tu Maan Meri Jaan
Main Tujhe Jaane Na Dunga
Main Tujhko Apni Aankhon Mein
Basakke Rakhunga

Tu Maan Meri Jaan
Tu Maan Meri Jaan"

Soon they reached to the palace Shreya was sitting there motionless Abhay came outside of the car and he passes the keys to the chauffeur who was standing on the other side he was about to open the door for Shreya but Abhay showed his hand and opened the door himself Shreya look at him who was standing and gestured her to come out.