Chapter 27

The Hustle bustle was all around the Rajawat's palace; everyone was running here and there to complete their incomplete work.

"Aree who put this Shagun's thal here in hall, Aanya keep it in the temple" Vaishali shouted and ordered Aanya who was going somewhere with a lehenga in her hands but after hearing Vaishali's order she nodded and take the thaal from table and keep it in their temple.

After that she went to do her work. Everyone was busy in the preparations of rajtilak.

Sherya's pov

Today is the biggest day of his life. His Rajtilak.

My heart was flushing out so fast that I was imagining how I am still alive? First of all, what sort of a loving wife would I be if I didn't support him on his very special day?

The ceremony was going to held itself up here in palace and the whole palace looks like a dream come true.

So many people have already started gathering outside of the palace and Dada ji specially made arrangements for all the visitors outside with water bottles and some light snacks.

Every newspaper, city channel, news channel, headlines etc were covered with today's highlights. A huge rush was gathered up into Jodhpur and Abhay  has received so many blessings and wishes.

The loud royal music started playing outside of the inner part of Mahaal where we all lived.

Aanya and I were getting ready. I was constantly texting Abhay because I am so nervous about today as I never attended these royal functions in Jodhpur. Gautam uncle never let me attend any of his family functions. My bad luck that he didn't even reply to me once.

I stopped when Aanya took a picture from my phone. She laughed and I rolled my eyes and before I could say anything a loud knock interrupted us and we saw Maa saa and Dadi ji came inside. I got up from my seat and pool of servants behind them.

"Shreya, here are the Jewelries and dresses you have to wear today. Today is a big day for you as well so you shouldn't look less than a bride today" Dadi jii said and caressed my cheeks.

I smiled and imagined myself in that beautiful heavy golden lehenga and jewelry but the thing which was making me scared was their heaviness.

"Not, only today but after this on Shlok's wedding you have to look like a bride in every single function after all you're newly wedded bride" Maa said and the servants put the other thals on the bed it was filled.

After that they blessed me and said there were going to be photos and after rajtilak mine and Abhay's pictures will also be taken as these pictures will be put on Udaipur's lake palace.

They went away and the stylists started doing their job and I sat and started drinking my coconut shake. Scent of cinnamon and heavy crimson filled my nostrils.

Suddenly Priyal barged in the room and made me startled.

"Shreya, ohh meri janeman…" She kissed my cheeks. I rubbed it annoyingly.

"Aanya, don't you think she is looking beautiful today, I wonder for whom she is getting all beautiful for" My eyes went wide and I am damn sure my cheeks were starting to turn into red shade.

"Oh yes, I completely forgot. Please remind me of that person" Aanya said and I made a sound from my shake pretending that I didn't hear them. Everyone turned to look up at me and I waved at Priyal.

"Oh hey when you came?" I innocently asked and both of them sulked and Aanya shrugged her shoulders and returned back to her seat.

"Oo Shreya, I know you heard us. I just came to tell you something which Abhay jiju saa told me to tell you, but fine" Priyal turned away from me and I kept my shake away.