Chapter 11

"Dignity??" Abhay whispered with a frowned expression.

"Yeah you took it away when I fell asleep in the flight I know–" Shreya's Voice cracked and she looked away with teary eyes.

Abhay sighed and got up, he correct himself and look at Sherya, he said straightly without any emotions
"I didn't do anything with you Shreya, I know that whatever I was going to do with you was wrong but I promise to you Shreya that without your permission I won't touch you" He left the room and went to the other side of his chamber.

Shreya didn't even look at him once and "A person who makes my life hell who can go to any extent so this promise is nothing for him" The tears fall from her eyes and she sleeps in the same position without believing in him because she hates him.

Next morning,

Shreya yawned and opened her eyes. Beautiful sun rays fell on her face. She looked at the ceiling and thought about the things which she was gonna do in this palace as she knew that nobody is happy with her here so cutting the time is gonna be so difficult for her.

She got up and shouted "…what the hell are you doing here Priyal?" Without saying anything Priyal ran to her and hugged her tightly and because of lack of balance Shreya fall on bed with Priyal.

"Priyal, aap yahan kar kya rahi hai??" Still no answer came from her mouth.
( Priyal, what are you doing here??)

"Dude, this Rajawat's palace is a haunted palace. It's like a puzzle and I got lost in it but finally I reached here," Priyal said and lay down beside Shreya.

"Ohkk but who told you that I am here in this haunted palace??" Sherya asked while looking at Priyal.

"Aree your devar (Brother-in-law) called me and informed me that you're here so I came from Jodhpur" Priyal said this like it is not a big matter.

"My devar, means Shlok…?" Shreya asked and sat on top of Priyal.

"Yes, his name was Shlok'' Priyal said and Shreya's expressions changed into seriousness she got up from her and stood on the ground.

"Priyal you're going from here right now because I don't want whatever happens with me–"

"Bhabhi saa" Shreya turned and see Abhay and Shlok together at the entrance but Shlok's eyes were somewhere else, Priyal get up from the bed in the meanwhile Sherya grab the dupatta and cover herself properly while Abhay's knuckles tighten when he saw her in disheveled state without dupatta.

"Ohh I see you have already met with your friend. Actually Bhabhi saa I was going to give you a surprise but she spoiled it, '' Shlok said with a fake sad expression.

"Umm sorry actually hum khud ko rok nahi paye isliye humne aapka lobby mein wait nahi kiya" Priyal said with a smile.

(Umm I am sorry, I couldn't control myself from from meeting her that's why i didn't wait for you in lobby)

"Don't worry bhai saa(Shlok) she's going in the evening right, Priyal??" Shreya asked and Priyal looked at her with confusion But only one sign from her eyes and Priyal nodded.

"Yeah actually because of my study I can't stay here–" Before Priyal could complete her sentence a loud anklet sound fell in their ears and they all turned and saw Padmini, Anaya and other servants with a lot of jewelry and clothes.

"If you guys are free from each other then listen to me carefully" Padmini moved her eyes to Shreya who now covered her head.

"Today is your and Abhay's reception and then muh dikhai as well, everything is here but if you want something then you can make list so anyone who will go to the market will bought the things"