Chapter 40

Madhav was standing pointing his gun to Shreya, who was looking at him with shock but before she could say anything he fired.

A loud gunshot voice echoed in the whole palace. Abhay, who had just arrived there, looked at his father and then his gun. He looked down at Shreya who was swinging in his arms.

He sat down on the floor with her in his lap. He looked at her, who was laying in his arms lifelessly. Then he looked at the couch whose condition was worse because its cotton spread all over the floor.

He closed his eyes and thanked the god that he saved his love from that bullet and that bullet pierced the whole couch.

He has very hard expressions on his face and Madhav was looking at him but he didn't even spare a glance at him. His eyes were red, it was looking like the blood would ooze out of them anytime.

The person who matters in his life was in his lap without any moment. It was haunting him more.

He hugged her tightly and a haunted scene came in front of his ears. When he entered the palace he saw that Madhav had a gun pointing at Shreya.

As soon as he saw that he ran and before the bullet could touch her body he pulled her towards him and that bullet went inside the couch which was just behind Shreya and ruined it.

She fainted because of the shock and loud noise of the gun because it just went from near her.

"Mama saa take him out from here, otherwise I have to call my guards" He said without looking at them because his eyes were focused on Shreya's face.

His expressions were hard. He picked her up in his arms and took her upstairs without looking back at him. He took her to the hospital room which was very big and had all the facilities even better than a hospital.

He placed her on the bed and called someone after talking. He went near her his eyes still red and in anger his head veins could be seen properly.

In 5 minutes a team of doctors came inside the room and started checking Shreya.

This team of doctors were his personal team who works in his hospital which is made in his residence and treats all the mafias only. They were not only trained to treat but they were highly trained in weapons and fighting subjects too.

The hospital is just 5 minutes away from the palace. A senior doctor checked her properly and injected her. Abhay was standing there and watching everything with his usual hard expressions.

"Hukum saa, she is alright it's just because of the shock she fainted but I injected her and we all checked her properly she will wake up till the morning, she needs rest" That senior doctor came in front of him and said with calm expressions.

Abhay was still staring at Shreya with blank expressions. That doctor gestured something to the other doctors they all understood and went outside bowing her head down. As soon as everyone went out that senior doctor put his hand on Abhay's shoulder and said,

"Abhay, she is a fine brother. See nothing happened to her"

"Nothing happened to her because I arrived there on time, Rao" Abhay said and sat on the chair which was near Shreya's bed and held her hand tightly.

Dr. Abhijeet Singh Rao, a very famous surgeon, he is best friend of Abhay since childhood they were in the same school then in the same college from different courses. They were more than brothers. When Abhay started to make his own world these friends were always there to support him. Most of his friends who work in the Mafia are from his college.

"Abhay, why are you thinking so much? You know that whenever someone attacks her, you've saved her. And this is not the first time she has to face such situations in future too. Everyone is there to save your treasure bro, so just don't worry." Rao hugged him but Abhay was still looking at Shreya and didn't hug him back.